Chapter 7

Well vote and comment! THANKS!!!

Chapter 7

Sarah had avoided Liam as much as she could. She had asked Rosalie to look after the café for a while and when her Aunt had asked why she simply said her doctor had advised her to try a new treatment. It was partially true but at the same time she knew she would run in with Liam and right now that’s not what she wanted.

After that night, the two had simply left each other alone, still Liam desperately wanted to know what Sarah and the rest of her family were hiding from him. It had been exactly two days now since Madeline left, she had informed him that she would be gone for at least a month to settle the contracts and meet up with the crew. He had busy himself catching up with old friends and visiting places he used to go all the time. Liam had tried to avoid the café as much as he could but when his mother made him promise to drop by he couldn’t refuse.

Getting up unusually early, Liam decided to start his day of by jogging at around the small town. His mind still lingered around Sarah, despite telling himself not to. After his sudden confession, Liam didn’t know how he could face Sarah again. He was engaged to Madeline and thought he really had moved on, but how could he have confessed to Sarah that the only reason he was with another woman is because he wanted to gloat? Was he that selfish to use another woman to his advantage? Wasn’t the whole purpose of proposing to Madeline is because he loved her? But why did he suddenly feel so unsure of this when he met Sarah again? It’s been seven years, he should have moved on.

“What am I doing?” he asked himself as he stared at his own reflection in the bathroom mirror. He had just finished showering after his morning jog and was currently preparing for today’s events. “I need to get over her.”

He quickly headed towards his room and changed into fresh clothes before heading out to his car. The weather had been a little gloomy and was now starting to drizzle. With a final sigh Liam got into his car and made his way towards Sarah’s café.

After a ten minute drive he quickly arrived at the busy café. Despite the weather many tourists and locals still gathered around the small coffee place. Parking his car close by he quickly jogged to the café trying to desperately keep dry from the rain.

“Morning mom,” Liam greeted as soon as he walked in. He immediately noticed Sarah serving some customers at the corner of the café. He politely nodded to her before proceeding towards the counter.

“Morning Liam,” Rosalie replied, “Coffee?”

Liam simply nodded as he took a seat on one of the empty counter chairs. The whole place was packed. “Busy morning huh?”

“Oh my god!” a voice suddenly boomed out, “It’s Liam Phillips!”

A group of younger girls immediately turned towards where Liam sat, they had recognized him. Liam quickly smiled to the girls a bit apprehensive. “Hello.”

“Can we get a picture?” one of the girls asked as she approached him. “We came here to try this café and didn’t expect for a major celebrity to be here. This is amazing.”

“Sure,” Liam agreed. The group quickly gathered around him and took their picture. The girls said their thanks and continued with their small chat. Everyone seemed to have caught on though and soon Liam was surrounded. On normal days it would have been fine for people to gather around him, but in this small café, it was nearly impossible to accommodate everyone. Soon the customers had doubled in size as they tried to get Liam’s attention. Everyone seemed to have something to say to Liam; he wanted to answer as much as he could but the number of question just kept piling up. He was soon feeling a bit claustrophobic.