1

"I'm not bored, I'm happy," Kevin says, smiling into the laptop camera and giving the screen a thumbs up.

Scott was getting his frappuccino, and everyone else just gives a sort of smile to the laptop. Avi looks around, waiting awkwardly for someone to ask the next question.

Avi normally zoned out during spreecasts or live streams. He was aware of what was going on around him, but he didn't really pay attention.

He was going through a time at the moment. He was exhausted from all the non stop work they were doing, and he also missed his parents.

He started watching the comments, seeing a few people that were saying; 'Is Avi okay?'

He payed no attention to them, even though so many people were asking.

Of course, at the end of the spreecast, he gave the normal smile and wave and said, "bye!"

"Avi, are you okay," Scott asks, taking a sip of his drink. "You seemed pretty out of it."

Avi shrugs to him, and stands up from his seat, walking to his bunk. "I'm just tired," he replies. And that was true. He was tired. Tired of his life.

Scott follows behind him, stopping at the front of his bunk and staring down at him. "Are you sure." He asks, innocently taking another sip.

Scott had noticed the sudden change in Avi's mood recently. He had brought it to everyone else's attention, and then they too saw the change. They were all pretty worried.

"We've noticed your sudden change of mood," Scott says, sitting on the floor in front of him. "We've all been pretty worried as well."

Avi shrugs. "You don't need to worry. I'm perfectly fine. I've just been tired, and I miss my family," he explains. "You know, the usual," he smiles a little.

Scott nods, but he wasn't too sure about the whole 'fine' thing. "Do you want a sip," he asks Avi, holding out the drink to him.

Avi shakes his head. "You know I don't like coffee."