7

Avi walked across the hall to Scott and Mitch's hotel room, using the key that Scott had given him to get into the room.

"Scottybear, I need you-," he pauses himself after looking up from the door. The boys were filming Superfruit, something he promised himself he would never be on.

Scott and Mitch turned around at the same time, giving Avi welcoming smiles. "Hey Big Daddy," Mitch chimes in.

"Hey babe," Scott says. "Well that's definitely going to be edited out," he jokes.

Avi laughs nervously, scratching his neck. "I'll just go now. I can come back when you guys are finished.."

"No! Stay! Come be in the video with us," Scott begs. "You can come sit in my lap since you won't be in the screen if you sit beside one of us."

Avi sighs, not wanting to disappoint Scott. He walks over and sits on Scott's lap. Scott rests his chin on Avi's shoulder, kissing his cheek.

"Okay, so Big Daddy, we're playing a game of truth or dare. We read truth or dares that the people have sent in from twitter, and then we do or answer them," Mitch explains.

Avi nods slowly, leaning back to rest against Scott.

"Okay, my turn," Scott says excitedly. He brings up a tweet on his phone. "I dare you to kiss the person to your left for one full minute."

--

Avi didn't know Scott was such a good kisser. He was in complete awe after Scott had pulled away from him. And now they lay in Scott's hotel bed, cuddling as Scott edited the weeks Superfruit.

He began to upload it, and Avi saw the title. 'SCAVI IS REAL!' The thumbnail was Scott and Avi kissing. When people clicked on it, they would think it's just a photo edit, but when they watched the video, boy would they be wrong.

"So Avi, I guess I haven't asked you this yet," Scott begins, picking Avi up and moving him to his lap. "Which means it hasn't been official."

Avi looked at Scott quietly, letting him finish before he answered anything.

"I care so much for you Avi," Scott whispers. "And I want you to have someone that really does care for you... Avi, will you be my boyfriend?"

Avi smiles, and nods quickly, but he thinks to himself; How could a person care for someone so broken?