10**

Scott had a feeling that something was wrong. Something was very wrong.

"Um.. Guys, I think I'm going to head back to the bus," he tells the group, pulling out his phone. He was going to call Avi, just to make sure everything was alright.

The group all gave him confused looks, but nodded as he retreated back to the rental car. He tried to call Avi, but he got no answer. So he texted him instead.

Scottybear❤️: Avi I need you to answer me
Scottybear❤️: Are you okay

After waiting a while, he still hadn't got a response. Scott thought that maybe, just maybe, Avi was asleep.

But boy was he wrong.

Scott pulled up to the outside of the bus, hoping that Avi was asleep inside. He shut off the car, and quickly ran onto the bus.

"Avi?" He called out, walking to the back lounge. Avi wasn't there. He walked back to the bunks, finding each curtain open, and a letter in each bunk.

He walked to his own, opening the letter and reading it. Scott broke down in tears, covering his mouth as he put the paper down with a shaky hand.

He walked to the front of the bus, seeing three more letters. He saw the note as well, making him let out a small sob.

Scott ran outside, screaming Avi's name. He just prayed Avi hadn't gone yet. Maybe he still had a chance to save him.

He caught sight of Avi sitting on a tree limb, up in the perfect tree. The cord tied to the limb, and the other end wrapped around his neck in a noose.

"Avi," Scott shouted. "Avi please come down! Don't jump.." He sobbed as he looked up at Avi.

Avi's face was stained with tears, his eyes red and raw. "No, Scott... I'm sorry," he choked out. "I love you so much." He began to stand up on the limb.

"Please don't forget to give those letters to everyone," he said.

And just as Avi jumped, Scott fell to the ground, sobbing as he watched his boyfriend's neck snap. He hung there dead, his head tilted as he swung and stared sickly at Scott.

Scott looked up at him, letting out choked cries as he thought;

Why didn't anyone ever care for someone so broken?

- End -