5

"Avi, let's take a picture," Scott says, pulling out his phone. He and Avi were cuddling, a blanket over them to keep them warm, while they watched a movie with the others.

Avi lifts his head up from Scott's chest, making sure he looked good in the angle of the camera. Scott kissed the back of Avi's head, and when he did, Avi covered his face and closed his eyes tightly. Scott snapped the picture then, knowing people would freak out over it.

But Avi knew that the Scömìche shippers would hate him. He and Scott weren't exactly together, but they acted like it.

Scott smiles as he posts the picture, and Avi's phone lights up with a notification.

He slid his thumb across the screen and his mouth curved into a smile as he saw the picture.

'@/scotthoying: ❤️ @/avi_kaplan'

Avi saw the comments start to roll in, and he found himself scrolling to look at them. Scott noticed, and instantly took Avi's phone away from him.

He shakes his head as Avi turns to look at him. "You're not getting this back until the movie's over. I'm turning off all of these notifications," he tells Avi, changing all the settings in his phone.

He puts Avi's phone in his pocket, and leans down, kissing Avi's head. "Pay attention to the movie, love."

Avi couldn't help but smile at the cuteness, and he obeyed Scott; turning around and watching the movie as his head rested on Scott's chest.

The voices weren't bothering Avi now. They knew better than to come when Scott was around. They were quite aware that Scott loved Avi, and would do anything to protect him. Even if that meant sending him away to get rid of them.

But even they thought... How could a person care for someone so broken?