8

Every thing on tour had been going great. The shows were the best. Scott and Avi had been together for a few weeks now, and everyone knew. Even their parents.

The only thing that wasn't great, was the normal. The voices constantly nagging at Avi. Telling him all these things that weren't true, but he believed them.

"I'll bring you some food back, okay?" Scott says, kissing Avi's forehead. They were going out to eat, but Avi didn't want to go out. He never wanted to.

Avi nods, pulling the blanket up to his chin. He had to finish his letters before they came back. He had to do what needed to be done.

After everyone left, he held the blanket to his nose. The blanket was Scott's. It smelled like Scott.

He took in the sweet fragrance, wanting to remember Scott's smell before he was gone forever.

He eventually got up, wrapping the blanket around his shoulders as he trudged to his bunk. He grabbed his notebook and pen, walking back to the lounge.

Avi was halfway through his second letter. He had cried while writing the first one, and he promised himself he wouldn'y cry as he wrote this one.

As Avi wrote the letters, he began to wonder why he was writing them anyway. No one would even care after he was gone.

Because how could a person care for someone so broken?