6

"Okay," Avi breathes. "I'm going to do it.." He kept telling himself to get up off of Scott and hide in his bunk, so he could get started on his notes.

But every time he would try to get up, Scott pulled him back down subconsciously or he couldn't bring himself to stand.

Avi finally got out of Scott's arms, dashing to his bunk before Scott could wake up or say anything. Though, he did receive a text a few minutes later, just as he was pulling out his pen and notebook.

He picked up his phone, seeing a text from Scott.

Scottybear❤️: Babe, where'd you go 😞

Avi smiles at the screen, a light blush spreading across his face as he types back.

//

Scott sent the message, not even thinking about putting babe in the text. His phone vibrates a few seconds later with Avi's reply.

Wittle Potato: I'm in my bunk...

Scottybear❤️: Well, what are you doing in your bunk

Wittle Potato: I'm writing something.

Scottybear❤️: What's it about? Is it about me? 😉

Wittle Potato: Not exactly.. But it's kinda about/for you..

Scott decided to leave it at that and he got up, making his way to Avi's bunk.

"Oh Aviii," he sang quietly, opening the curtain. He saw Avi jump as he tried to hide the notebook.

Scott didn't see what he was writing, but it started with; Dear M; And nothing else was written.

"Avi?" He asks, suddenly concerned. He had this feeling, a scary feeling, and he couldn't really shake it.

Avi shakes his head. "I'm fine. I told you that," he smiles.

Scott nods slowly, the feeling still on him. "Okay... I'm just concerned about you.."

And Avi thought; How could a person care for someone so broken?