9**

Avi finally put his pen down, not being able to hold it in anymore. He felt the tears leaking from the corners of his eyes, and he stood up quickly, hoping to hide away in his bunk.

As he made his walk to the bunk, the bus door opened, Scott walking in. He looked up after shutting the door, smiling at Avi.

"I brought your food back. We're going sight seeing... Want to come?" He asked.

Avi wiped at his tears, shaking his head slowly. "No thanks.."

Scott walks to the small island, placing the box of food on the counter. "Okay.. Well there's barbecue in here... We'll see you later okay?"

Avi gives him a small smile, nodding. "Okay."

Scott walks over to him, giving him a quick kiss. "I love you," he smiles.

Avi bites his lip. "I love you too," he answered. Scott left the bus, and Avi was left alone again. He didn't even bother with the food on the counter. He wasn't hungry.

He walked back to the back lounge, feeling more tears fall from his eyes. He dropped down onto the couch, silently sobbing into the blanket which was Scott's.

He caught a glimpse of the cable cord thrown carelessly on the edge of the couch. Probably a cord for the laptop to the TV.

Without second thought, he immediately stood up, slowly walking to grab the cord.

Avi walked to his notebook, carefully tearing out each finished letter. He took them to each persons bunk, placing the right letter to the persons respectable bunk.

He let a small whine escape his mouth as he laid the letters, which were for his parents and siblings, on the counter so the group could see them.

'Please send these to my parents and brother.
         - Avi'

He stuck the note on top of the letters, turning back and grabbing the cord up with a shaky hand.

Avi brought the blanket up to his face one more time, taking in Scott's scent, before laying it down on the floor carefully.

He walked outside, seeing the perfect tree. He felt more tears falling as he walked towards the tree.

No one could ever care for someone so broken.