See You in Hell

This chapter is focusing on Lucifer. There is some elements of torture, but they're not in detail.

----------- 3 days later -----------

Lucifer sat in the corner of his solitary cell holding his knees to his chest as he plotted ways to escape and kill everyone involved in killing Michael.

3 hours later, and no one has come to give him breakfast yet. Not that anyone else knew he was in there but Raphael and his people, and Lucifer hasn't been eating much anyway so he didn't mind that no one came.
He got up and walked around the cage, stretching out his legs so they wouldn't cramp up.

------------ 1 week later ------------

Raphael beat him again, leaving him on the floor covered in blood.
"You CAN learn." Raphael spoke down to Lucifer and he smoothed out his suit, making sure no blood had gotten on it. Lucifer went to open his mouth, but Raphael spoke first. "You don't want to undo our progress do you? Especially when things are getting worse outside. Those friends of yours are causing problems, the boss is not too happy right now. Which means I'm not too happy."
Raphael walks up to Luci and squats down, "Believe me. I will not hesitate to kick your ass some more. Just give me a reason," Raphael leaned over to Luci's ear, "anything at all."
Lucifer took the opportunity to wrap his hands around Raphael's throat and press on his windpipe harshly.
Lucifer didn't let go, despite Raphael's struggle, and shoved him into the wall before his guys pulled Lucifer off him.
Lucifer smirked, seeing bruising already forming on Raphael's neck as he gasped for air.

------------ 2 days later -------------

Lucifer was covered in cuts and bruises, along with a couple broken ribs from being kicked on the ground. But today was the day. Today was the day Lucifer finally escaped.
After the incident with Raphael, Luci was beaten so badly Raphael had no choice but to take him to the infirmary. Meg told him about the escape and how they looked for him but had to move fast. Meg was even going to help him escape and told him where the others were held up.

Lucifer was back in his cell, waiting for the time to jump. The door opened, revealing one of Raphael's people with a tray. Then, the chaos started. Meg "accidentally" let a scalpel slip onto the floor of the infirmary so a prisoner could pick it up. A riot was just starting in the prison.
Luci jumped up, slamming Raphael's guy into the wall and takes his gun before shooting him in the head.

Luci runs through the prison chaos towards the front doors. Some random prisoner tries to shank him and cuts his side as Lucifer shoots the prisoner in the arm and continues running.
Right before getting to the door, Raphael grabs Lucifer by his neck and slams him against the wall.
Luci coughs up blood, on of the cracked ribs breaking completely and poking a hole through his lung.
Raphael smirks evilly, "Well, did I ruin your plan? You're too much trouble to keep around. Tell your brother I say 'hi'."
"No. I'm not going where Michael is." Luci spits blood in his face. "I'll see you in Hell."