Chapter Eleven

Chloe and I laughed as we ran from the restaurant we had just gotten kicked out of. "Did you see his face? He was so lost about the whole thing!" Chloe and I hopped into her car and drove off. We had originally just went to get food but our waiter was a really small guy who was staring at both of our chest the entire time. Chloe just had to make a big deal about it but a free meal wasn't enough. She had to continue to pester the poor guy causing him to get really confused before a manger kicked us out. "Alright,That was fun. You are officially my new best friend."

"I really had fun." I had learned a lot before we started messing with the kid. She and Asher have been best friends for ages. Her mating to Taz was not expected but she wouldn't trade him for anything besides Chris Pratt.

"Alright,I've gotta get you home. Asher has been trying to push past my mind wall all evening" I froze,I totally forgot about Asher. "You okay?"

I nodded "I just forgot about Asher. Everything has been kinda stressful even though I accepted her." I instantly let my walls down

"Asher?"

"Oh my god,Haley. Where are you? I have been trying to get through to you for the last hour. Are you okay? Do I need to come get you? Did.."

"Oh lord Shut up before I block you out again" There was silence but I knew she was still there "I am fine, Chloe and I went for some food."

"Why was your wall up?"

"It's a habit.I don't like the thought of people in my head"

"Are you talking to her now?" Chloe pulled me from my conversation with from Asher

"Yeah,She's a little freaked but she'll be okay. Thank you for the free food" I grinned at her

"Well we both got free food" She pulled the car into the drive way of the pack house and of course Asher was standing by the garage door waiting for us "It's only because you have such a nice rack!" Of course she said it loud enough for Asher to hear.

"My mate's "rack" is not anyone concerns but mine" She growled lowly towards Chloe who of course just shrugged her off

"Well it got me free food so I may steal her more often" I gasped before smacking her shoulders. Asher glared before pulling me into her side.

"Thank you for bringing my mate back in one piece." Chloe nodded before excusing herself and making her way into the house

"We need to talk" Asher's eyes held worry as she walked me away from the house

"Is Kat okay? I haven't check on her in a few days. oh my I am a terrible sister!"

"Kat's fine,It's about your parents and brothers" She lead me towards a house I hadn't seen before. It was a small two story house. The yard was fenced in and Someone was standing on the front porch. "Haley,Meet Jack my Beta."

"Luna" He bowed his head in respect before turning towards Asher "The movers and I have moved every thing to this house. Everything is in place." Asher nodded and allowed him to leave

"Before we talk about your parents I wanted you to see our new house" Asher's face held a huge smile as she opened the door. Of course the first thing I saw was a cat chilling on the floor right in front of the door. Asher's smile fell a bit "That's not mine" The cat just looked up at us causing Ash to groan