Chapter Seven

Asher's P.O.V

"Are we really going to look for her family? I mean they have made it obvious that they don't want these two girls." I growled loudly at this statement. I was stuck in a pack meeting talking about Haley and Kat's family. I looked over and saw one of the warriors with his head down. "This is your future luna! You will not talk about her like that!" I stood up letting my chair fall onto the floor. "Asher. Sit back down" My father glared at me. I nodded at him before puling my chair back up and sitting back down. "Sorry" I whispered towards the warrior who only shook his head "I don't like him disrespecting my mate" Coal was not happy that I submitted to my father or apologized to the man who disrespected her mate.

"I'm boredddddddddd" I jumped slightly as Haley's voice appeared in my head. This was the first time she had ever mind linked me. I smiled remembering that she accepted to be my mate earlier "I am too babe. I'd rather be with you"I told her letting my voice drop down lower "once I get out of this meeting I am going to kiss you" I purred lowly in her mind. "You can if you can find me" She giggled before blocking me from her mind. I growled lowly causing everyone in the room to look at me "Asher. You aren't even listening" My father's loud voice caused me to look up at him "I'm calling this meeting to an end. We will join again when Asher can get her mind into it. Thank you for coming" People got up and basically ran from the room now it was just my father,my mother and I. "She accepted you but you can not let her distract you" My father stood up "You need to mark her soon or you will not be able to pay attention in any meeting" He turned and left the room "He's grumpy,Don't listen to him. He is just stressed out is all." My mother was quick to follow my father out of the room leaving me alone. I sat down trying to push past Haley's barrier but to no avail so instead I sent a mind link to Kat. "Heyyyy KittyKat" I howled into her mind. I got a small growl in return "Don't you have a mate to bother ?" I sighed "I would but I need your help.She blocked me from her mind and I don't feel like looking for her. I just want to ravish her" I growled lowly adding effect to my little prank "Are you serious? I didn't need to know that. She's in the woods. By the lake" She hissed and blocked me from her head.I quickly laughed before running off towards the woods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am having issues with life and shiz. I will try to write more for you babes<3<3