Chapter Two

"Dad dinner's done" I shouted as my dad came running didn't he stairs "thank you Asher" he smiled kissing my head before running to open the door. "Welcome Jackson and Donna, please do come in" I heard my dad'a loud voice say as he stepped aside letting Jackson in who was followed by Donna and two younger boys who were whispering and one older girl who looked extremely bored "Nice to see you again Alpha Dawson, these are my twin boys Lewis and Louis (Lou-e) ,my daughter, Kat and my other daughter.." Jackson stopped and turned around with a confused look on his face "um sorry Alpha one second" He bowed towards my dad who simply nodded as Jackson walked out the door "I don't want to go in there" I heard a small voice say "Let's go" I heard Jackson voice come harsh before he walked through the door pulling a small petite girl who smelt really good with him "Sorry Alpha this is my daughter Haley" I looked eyes with her and instantly knew she was my mate "Sorry Alpha I was just nervous?" Haley's musical voice flowed through the air "c'mon Haley I'll show you to the restroom to clean, your make up is running" I told her grabbing her hand and pulling upstairs where in an instant I had her pinned to a wall taking in her scent "I'm rejecting you" I heard her small voice whisper causing my head to snap up "what" I asked sad yet angry "I'm rejecting you I have a boyfriend and I'm not gay" she told me in a flat tone before squeezing out of my grip walking into the bathroom closing the door in my face "C'mon Haley we can work this out" my voice came out husky yet strained. She opened the door and shook her head "No Asher I reject you as my mate" she told me before walking away taking my heart with her causing me to let out a howl of pain before running downstairs and out the back door "Where the hell are you going Asher!" My dad shouted in our mind link. I quickly cut the link before shifting into my Brown wolf and racing through the trees.

Haley's P.O.V

"I'm so sorry for my daughter,Jackson I don't know what's gotten into her. May we do this another time?" I heard Alpha Dawson's voice asking my father as I walked into the room "everything o.." I was cut of by a scream that Alpha Dawson seemed to know because he took of the back with my dad following "Mom what's going on?" I asked

I was scared at the moment

"Oh honey Asher ran off and Alpha said that was her scream" my mother looked on the verge of tears. I took me ever bone in my body not to go look for her.

Everything started to spin before I collapsed into darkness.