Chapter Fifteen

~Asher's pov today guys xx~ This chapter is just a bit of a filler as I type up the other one. <3

"Alpha, your mate is in the cells with her parents" I groaned but didn't make any attempt to move. I had already ticked Haley off and maybe it was better to let her end things with her parents. I could feel anger through our bond and wanted to go comfort her but I knew Chloe was with her. The two had grown close over the past week. I sighed, trying to sink further into the bed when I heard a meow to my right. I looked over and spotted the white cat watching me from a top the night stand. It's eye color caught my attention immediately. A bright vibrant blue stared at me when I clearly remembered them being green earlier. I stood up and glared at the creature that sat in front of me. We both held each other's eyes before it looked down at the ground. "What are you?" I mumbled more to myself then anyone else. The cat grinned at me causing me to growl, now knowing it was not a normal house cat. "How'd you get into my house?" The grin never left it's face causing me to shudder. Cats don't smile and it was extremely weirding me out. I turned away and when I turned back around the cat was missing and instead there was a naked woman on top of my night stand. She smiled at me and waved. 

"Hello Alpha Asher, I've been looking forward to speak with you!" She jumped from the night stand and walked over to my dresser,pulling out a large t-shirt I had stolen from my dad "We must do it fast before Haley returns.She must not know I'm here yet" The women slid the t-shirt over her small frame and smiled at me again. Her eyes were the same vibrant blue and her hair matched the cat's fur. "This is just to cover up so I don't distract you" She winked causing me to growl. "I should probably introduce myself. My name is Bastet, I am what you dogs would call.. um a werecat" She smiled and I could see her canine teeth were elongated slightly.  She kept eye contact with me but neither of us spoke. 

"Alright Bastet, What are you doing in my house? I don't know you yet but I'll let the dog comment slide" She nodded her head and her smile grew 

"I grew up with someone who may hold interest to you. She was once my best friend She dissappered without a trace a few years ago but I heard wind that she ended up here with a mate" 

"I assume the person you speak of is my mate" She nodded her head and moved over to the night stand and sat back down on it. Crossing her legs she made sure the shirt covered her complete before looking back up at me 

"She's in danger. I assume her parents spoke to you about her angel side or well I guess fallen angel" I nodded,not knowing where this conversation was going but she had me at my mate being in danger. "Anywho after she left,some men came looking for her. Very nice men, were very polite when dealing with my clan. They were looking for Haley, said something about her parents not following through with a deal and the archangel had sent them to protect Haley from a group of demons who were looking for her." I nodded, not exactly sure where this story was going. "I left with those men in search of Haley. They wanted to protect her and I wanted my best friend back. I had no family so I just left. Now that leads me to this moment in time. I am nothing more then a house cat for you guys. We may not get a long but it in your best interest to trust me and the men who will be showing up at your boarders soon. Recruit them into your guard and tell them that Bastet has decided it was time she be pampered like the kitten she is." 

"How do I know I can trust you?" She smiled and raised her hand. On it was the mark of the archangel, himself. A pair of golden wings were marked on  her wrist. 

"All the men will have this mark. If someone does not have this mark and tries to join the Luna's guard, they must be killed" She had stopped smiling and her face held a serious expression as she spoke. I nodded and held my hand over my heart, bowing slightly showing my respect even though my rank was higher then hers. She smiled yet again before hopping of the nightstand once again and running over to me. She hugged me "I'll protect her with my life. Like I said kitty wants to be pampered so I won't revel myself to her yet" She stripped yet again obviously having not care for her naked form. She turned around and stretched her arms above her head and seconds later the women was replaced with a white cat. She grinned before racing out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know if you guy could tell but I'm huge into Greek goddess and gods. I love learning about them and I use their names a lot in my story basically to match the traits of my characters. Bastet (also know as Bast) is the Egyptian Goddess of cats  (Among other things) and although not a Greek goddess, her name will go well in my story and I think it sounds nice!<3

Any who short little update for you babes xx I love you as always.