Chapter Four

What did you mean "Lose our next Alpha"?" I had healed up enough to leave the hospital so my dad forced me to head home. "If you don't get your mate you could die and the pack would go to hell" I could tell he was just as upset "She'll come around though I know she will if not we'll have to make her fall in love with you." I looked at him like he was crazy "You can not make someone fall in love" He smiled at me "Oh you can and we will. Looks like someone needs to clean up" His smile grew as his eyes narrowed "No!" I sqeualed running up to my room only to see everything was changed "No more girls. No more clubbing No more drugs and We are changing your achocl intake" I shook my head "It's for our mate. Do it" My wolf growled "No more slutty clothes. Your outfits will constet of jeans and and a button up or a t-shirt" I walked over to my closet to see everything was replaced "You are also getting your hair cut and dyed if you please" Well here goes nothing

~Ohh swapped pov fite me~~

Haley's P.O.V

"Are you sure you are ready to go to school today?" My mother and father have been following me around since I got out the hospital yesterday "I'm fine. I need a break please just let me go" I whined grabbing my purse and keys "Be safe! We love you!" My mom's voice carried through the house shouting back an I love you too. I closed the front door walking to my blue ford focus "She is going to be there" My wolf's voice echoed through my head causing me to frown "Well welcome back" She had been ignoring me ever since I rejected Asher. She went silent again causing me to roll my eyes as I pulled out of the driveway. The ride to school was silent beside the soft music coming from the radio. Once I pulled in I saw a group of kids surrounding someone "Guys please I need to get to class" The person in the middle seemed to be getting annoyed. The students parted and out walked a god. My eyes went wide once I realized who it was "Asher,Come on" Some slut came up grabbing Asher's arm "Rachel. No disrespect but please go bother the other unmated males. I have things to do" Asher bowed her head slightly before walking away leaving everyone stunned "What happened to our alpha!" Someone shouted sounding shocked "She's doing a lot better huh?" I jumped from the small voice next to me "Sorry Luna. I did not mean to scare you" She backed up a bit "Please do not call me that. I am not a Luna. My name is Haley" She nodded before bowing slightly "I am Jasmine Copper" She held her hand out to which I gladly shook "Do you know why she is acting strange?" I asked her releasing her hand "She has realized her mistakes and is slowly losing someone dear to her." I went to go ask her what she meant but she was quickly grabbed by a male "Omega. Shouldn't you be at home cleaning" Omega? Why was she an omega "I was given the.." She was cut of with a loud smack. The man started to drag her away. I walked over and caught his shoulder. "Let her go" I growled to which he only smirked "You want me all yourself huh?" He let go of Jasmine who took off towards the school. The man walked me over to a car before pushing me up against it "You are a pretty catch.You seem to not be mated either so I don't have to worry about getting in trouble for this." He started kissing up my neck "I would suggest you not do that" I whispered to him in a low tone shutting my eyes. Next thing i know he weight was lifted off of me "A-Alpha" I looked up and saw Asher holding him by the collar of his shirt "This is not the first time I have had to stop you from taking advantage of Unmated females" She growled lowly "I didn't know Alpha" She rolled her eyes "Last warning Mark. Next time I will have to punish you" She set him down and he took off. "Are you okay?" Jasmine asked I chuckled dryly "I thought you left me" She gave me a small smile "I went to get the Alpha." I looked at Asher who had started walking away "Thank you" I whispered knowing she would hear me She whipped around and gave me a small sad smile before walking away back into the school"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M LATEEEEEEEE

I apologize for being gone so long. School and Life has me all fucked up!