Chapter Thirteen

Watching my mate leave room cause me to grow more restless. I knew she was hiding something from me but I had no idea where she was keeping my parents so I wouldn't be able to get their side of the story. Asher had her mind link blocked so I decided to grab my phone and call the next best person. 

"Hey Chole, You wanna get into some trouble?" The line was silent before a rough laugh came through the phone

"I thought you would never ask" We exchanged quick goodbyes before she promised to be over within five minutes. I ran up to the room my stuff was in and quickly changed into a pair of black jeans and a white tank top before sliding on my black hoodie. I was in the middle of brushing my hair when I felt someone grab my waist. I jumped and squealed slightly before looking in the mirror and seeing a smiling Chole behind me. " Hey babycakes" I smacked her arms lightly causing her to chuckle. 

"You scared the shit outta me" Chole flashed me a grin showing off her white fangs which instantly unsettled my wolf but I reminded her that it was just Chole. 

"I'm sorry. I wanted to see if I could sneak up on you. I've been practicing." I laughed before turning and placing my head on her chest. To which she responded by tightening her hold on me. "Everything okay baby cakes?" I took in her scent that seemed to agitated my wolf at the same time it calmed her.  

"Asher is hiding something from me and the only way I'll get answers is if I find my parents. Which she's keeping somewhere I can't find" Chole placed her hand under my chin and made me look up at her. Her eyes were bright red as she gave me a chilling grin. "I'll find them. Do you trust me?" I stood still for a second asking myself if I really trusted her. I nodded slowly and within seconds her lips were placed on mine. I was stunned for a second before I tried moving away but she was twice as strong as me. She kept her lips on mine for  a few more seconds before moving away. "three....two..one" She pushed herself away from me and was instantly  tackled to the ground. 

"Mine!" The room shook slightly at the growl that came from the wolf now sitting over top of Chole who was stilling smiling. 

"Oh yes, All yours Alpha"  Chole purred slightly showing her neck to Asher. Asher shifted back and stood up off of Chole who moved to rest on her elbows. Asher turned to me and just as fast Chole was on Asher's back with her fangs in Asher's neck. I hissed slightly at the pain but Asher's eyes were shut as Chole slowly released her hold on her and she was gently lowered to the ground. I could tell she was still alive by the way her chest moved rapid with every breath she took. Chole looked at me. Her eyes were red and full of a lust but she made no move towards me. "Just hold on a second." Her voice was rough when she saw me take a step to move towards Asher.  "I would suggest you not go near her. I'm having trouble" Chole closed her eyes and steadying her breathing before waving me over. "We're good. I'm sorry" 

"Is she okay?" Chloe nodded before moving to grab my hand and dragging me towards the front door. "Next time let me know about your plan" I growled and followed to keep up with her pace. Chloe smirked at me before it turned into a smile

"If I had told you what I was planning you would have said no and I knew it was in your best interest to not tell you my plans" I nodded knowing what she said was true. "But I do know where your parents are now. I dug through her mind and damn does she have some nasty things in there!" I laughed at Chloe's disgusted face which in turn she stuck her tongue out at me. We followed each other in silence but I felt my wolf growing uneasy as Chloe was tense as well. My wolf wanted me to run back to our mate but I knew I had to keep going. "Okay, There should be a guard right around that massive tree over there. Your parents are being kept in an underground prison of some sort. We need to be careful though because there are a total of four guards and they are not allowed to let the Luna into the prison and if my timing was correct we have a little under forty-five minutes before Asher will awake from her little nap." 

"You go and take out the guard. If they catch whiff of me they will know something is up. Just go..um knock him out." Chole's eyes burned a bright red yet again causing me to panic slightly but I knew it was because my wolf was not used to being around any vampire, hybrid or not.  She shifted her body then quickly dashed out of sight. I heard a yelp before everything went quiet. I followed the path that  Chloe took, only to find her propping the guard on a tree and sighing softly. "I enjoy doing that way too much" She chuckled before turning to me. "He went done too easy, Asher needs stronger guard" I looked at the guard and laughed softly as I realized who it was. 

"That's Asher's Beta. Have you not met him before?" Chloe shrugged before shaking her head

"I don't socialize with the pack. The only reason I'm here is because of Taz and well now you." Chloe looked at me before turning back to the door of a small shed. I didn't miss the glint in her eyes when she looked at me though. "Alright, There is another guard inside the door. I want you to knock and hid behind the door and I'll knock him out again." I nodded at her plan and stood behind the door. I waited for her queue before knocking on the door. Someone opened the door and was tackled to the ground.I looked at the terrified person under Chloe and quickly realized it was Jasmine and her mate Victor was standing by the door looking at us in shock. 

"Luna, You aren't supposed to be out here." Jasmine was still underneath Chloe who was staring at Victor with angry eyes. 

"I want to see my parents" I quickly rushed and picked Chloe up from on top of Jasmine and allowed her mate to lift her from the ground. Chloe was glaring at Victor who was more worried about Jasmine. "Is everything okay?" I whispered to Chloe who pulled me close to her. 

"Victor" Chloe hissed and moved in front of me 

"Chloe, How are you?" Victor smiled at Chloe who was still glaring at him.

"I should kill you where you stand!" Chloe's entire mood changed. Her eyes went a bright red but had a hint of gold around them. 

"Now Chloe, Not in front of my mate" Victor actually looked a bit worried but he's posture was relaxed as he checked over his mate. 

"Chloe, Calm down"  I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her towards me as if I would be able to stop her. "We came here for my parents not to start fights with the dragon" Chloe took a deep breath before nodding 

"Yeah, This is about you,not me" I unwrapped my arms from her waist but she grabbed my hand and held it tight.  "I'm not in very good control lately" I jumped at the sound of Chole's voice in my head as she opened a mind link with me. I nodded and gripped her hand tighter

"Okay, We're going to see my parents now. Excuse us" I didn't wait for an answer as I pushed past Victor and Jasmine dragging Chloe behind me. There were two other guards in the building but one look from me shut them up. I had one of the guards point to me where my parents were being held. I knocked slightly on the door and was met with a loud grunt. I open the door and saw my dad chained to a wall and my mother sitting next to him. 

"Haley!" My mother stood and ran to me. She hugged me tightly as I took in her scent. I released her and pushed her away slightly. "Oh god We are so sorry" 

"You said that last time, mom" She nodded as she wiped her tears from her face. 

"We'll tell you everything , this time, I swear" I looked towards my father who was having trouble keeping his head up.

"Chloe, Unchain him please" Chloe went over and broke the chains that held my father hands over his head. I looked at my phone and saw we had about fifteen minutes before Asher would be coming to get us. "Do you need like water or something?" My mother shook her head 

"That young girl and her mate gave us food and water just before you should up. Who is the young vampire with you?"

"Hybrid" Chloe spoke up "My name's Chloe, I'm a hybrid" My mother nodded before looking at me. 

"So it's a good thing you are here Chloe." My mother sat down next to my father and patted the ground next to her. Chloe quickly took a seat and pulled me down to follow "Haley, You were attacked when you were younger. It was a pack of rouge vampires." Chloe took a deep breath and looked over at me "You aren't a normal werewolf. We had a witch cover your other half" I was confused by what she meant by other half. "Haley, You're part angel"