Super Chapter Four

"Where am I!" I said as I woke up and went to sitting position quickly. I regretted doing that. I got a pounding headache and nearly screamed from the pain.

"Hey relax!" I heard Sparrow's voice.

My eyes widened and I reached for my face, my mask was off.

"Sorry, I had to take it off. I didn't know you were Dyann, one of the survivors from the explosion at that one school a year ago" she said with pity.

"Don't, just don't. What happened then was then, now is now" I said covering my face.

"Come on Sunshine! You were a survivor!"

"Yeah, what happened is I got super weird powers out of it! My best friend who survived the bombing too didn't become a freak like I did!" I snapped.

"So being a hero is being a freak?" she said her tone dangerous.

"I didn't mean that" I whispered.

"She's just pissed off you took off her mask, no superhero or villain likes their identity being revealed" said a familiar voice.

"Who the hell are you?" Sparrow got up.

"She's Reaper" I said.

"Dyann is right, I just came to take away the brain damage Psychopath gave you." She said walking towards me.

Sparrow blocked her path.

"I have healing powers if you don't know already, and I already healed her." Sparrow crossed her arms over her chest.

"Then why does she have a major headache?" Reaper tilted her head.

"She doesn't... Sunshine?"

"When I woke up, I swallowed a scream. Why do you think I'm still lying in bed?" I groaned.

"You were lazy?"

Reaper slightly pushed her off to the side then walked towards me. I shut my eyes tight as I felt her fingers on my forehead. The pain disappeared in an instant. I opened my eyes then sat up.

"How did you do that?" Sparrow said.

"Powers of the reapers" she said with a shrug.

"I should get home, Celeste is probably worried about me" I got up from bed.

"Fine by me but after I tell you guys something. Cerberus escaped Hell" Reaper said.

"The tree headed dog?" I asked confused.

"No, the super villain Cerberus. You guys never encounter him before because he hasn't been on earth for a very long time. You wouldn't be able to encounter him and live, unless you're useful to him." she said looking at her nails.

"He would kill us if we're no useful to him?" Sparrow asked.

"Yeah pretty much"

"What are his powers? They can't be that bad." I said rolling my eyes. I thought this was all ridiculous, who can escape hell?

"He has the ability to turn you evil and make your powers great at the same time. Also he takes over your mind as he does so every time" Reaper said, "I've see what he has done and its not pretty."

"Alright I'll be going now" I said and headed for the door.

"Sunshine."

I turned around and looked at Reaper.

As I did so, she threw me my mask she somehow found. I caught it then heard her voice in my head. 'That new villain you encountered the other day, he used to be a superhero. Cerberus has him and it won't take long to get you too and turn you evil.'