Super Chapter Six

First I stared at her in pure shock, then in a split second I was in pain. The pain was so great that I couldn't even scream, it felt like a burning sensation but a billion times worse than you can possibly imagine.

It numbed a bit and then I was transferred to a different place. I thought I was in hell because everything seemed endless and evil. There was a long line with people, no souls, and I couldn't see the end. I was in line, but for what?

Then the reality hit me.

I was dead.

I was dead and I was going I meet Death.

The line didn't move a centimeter.

"Come with me" a voice said in my head.

I turned and saw Reaper in a dark cloak with her scythe. She gave off a strong aura that made the souls that were both in front and behind move away. She grabbed my arm, but I didn't feel it. We suddenly disappeared and then reappeared in front of a huge thrown with a dark mist around it.

Reaper walked up to the thrown, "Hello father."

"Hello daughter. Is this the soul I told you to go fetch?" a voice said and the dark most moved forward. I stared at it and felt it staring back. The mist started to materialize into a dark cloak and skeleton hands holding a huge scythe. I was completely calm.

"You're Death" I said.

"Dyann," the skeleton figure said to me, "your time has come. Step forward for your sentence."

I stepped forward and looked up at Death.

"Why has my time come when it has barely started?"

He points his finger at my forehead then pulls my memories out from my head like a movie strip. As he does it, my whole life flashes before my eyes. "Look at the end" he said pointing to the last memory, the memory of my death.

"What about it?" I said.

Reaper pull the memory from the chain then hold it out in front of my head while she looked down. "Look closer at the memory."

I did, but only sighed.

"Now do you understand?" Death said.

"I understand that I died!" I snapped then realized who I was talking to. I looked down at my feet. "It's just-" I couldn't find the right words, "alright."

"No it's not alright!" Reaper said turning away, "I... I killed you and now..." She sat down on the ground. "I don't know what to do. I got you killed when I knew I was going to." she whispered to me.

"It's alright, you can just tell Celeste what happened, and Damien too" I said to her, I then turned to Death. "I don't understand why you gave her that power, that's just horrible. You may call it a gift, but it's a curse she has to carry around with her for eternity. You're horrible for that and you suck. Which way to hell?"

"HOW DARE YOU-" Death started, but he was soon cut off by Reaper.

"It's okay father," she turned to me, "How are you so nonchalant about this?"

"I don't know. When I'm where ever, I will realize what actually happened" I said with a shaken laugh. I acted as if this was all a dream, yeah I was going to hell.

Death said something in an old language, that I did not understand, and Reaper got to her feet. They look to be arguing about something then Reaper crossed her arms over her chest. Death nodded.

"I'm sorry Dyann" Reaper said and grabbed my hand.

We started to dissolve and we suddenly appeared in front of a rusted gate. Behind that gate were hot flames and creatures and screams.

Reaper walked up to the gate and opened it sending a huge painful shock through her. "H-here you go. I opened it for you b-because it shocks you when you do." She doubled over in pain.

"You didn't have to do that!" I said, "just remember to kick Wrather's butt for me. This is not your fault Reaper..."

"C-call me Lennon" she whispered.

"I'll see you around!" I said and hesitated before walking a bit into hell. She grabbed my shoulder and stopped me from getting very far.

"Wait... I... I think I can help you" she said when I turned to her.

"No," I shahid shaking my head, "No! You will get in trouble with your father! No not might, you will!"

"And I'll deal with the consequences later. But right now I just want to help you." She look around, "You ready?"

"Reaper- Lennon! No-"

Before I could even argue with her, she touched my forehead.

The fire sensation was back and I was in my room gasping for air and screaming like hell. Reaper just brought me back to life when I was in hell. Damien and Celeste came in my room.

"Dyann? Are you alright?" Damien said helping me up and onto the bed.

I began crying and sobbing.

"Why are you so hot?" Celeste said, "That's not because of your powers."

"I-I... died" I passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter, but it had to be short!