Super Chapter Eight

Fear and other emotions where going through me and I froze. I came back to my senses and pulled away.

"I-I know what you're d-doing" I said wiping my mouth.

"That was one hell of a kiss" Wrather said with his smirk of his.

I stayed quiet then got away from Wrather walking to the door. I unlocked it, but Wrather grabbed me and pulled me back. I struggled to escape his grasp, but he was strong. He pushed me against the wall and pinned my arms back.

"Let me go!" I said.

"You're not leaving this restroom" he said.

I was going to kick him where the sun doesn't shine when he pressed his body against mine. I couldn't move anything besides my head. I could hear my racing heart in my ears.

"I will fight you Wrather" I growled.

"Where did the moment go huh?" He said glaring at me.

"To Hell like you're going to!" My whole body illuminated as the lights flickered. I threw him off me, sending him flying through the brick wall. I drew energy from the sun that was shining in and made a flaming ball of light, then after a quick pause, I threw it Wrather.

I flew through the hole where Wrather went through just in time to see him get to his feet and smoke coming of his black suit.

"We're going to play it that way, fine" a dark sphere appeared in his hand growing bigger.

"You're the enemy here" I growled and made a sun ball.

"How do you know I am the villain? What proof do you have?" He said.

We flew up into the air as our spheres grew bigger, and then we threw our spheres at each other. They collided and made a huge explosion. A little while after, students came rushing out of the building wondering what was happening. I did the mistake of looking down at them. Wrather took the opportunity and attacked sending a dark sphere at me. As it hit me, I fell down to earth. The dark energy was so cold it burned.

The students moved away before I collided with the ground.

"Are you okay?" a girl said.

"Wait, are you Sunshine?" a guy said.

Some had their phones out and were taking pictures and probably videos too. If it weren't for my glowing body, they would have already seen my real identity and it would have spread fast through the web.

"I'm good, and yes I'm Sunshine. Get to safety, don't stay here!" I said shooting up like a rocket.

I threw sun spheres at him which explode at contact with anything.

He easily dodged them.

"You're boring me" he said and sent a wall of darkness towards me.

My eyes widened and I raised my arms to block the blow. I was knocked out of the sky. I went through the gym and conveniently landing in the room that had all my super suit stuff. Still hurt from the blow I grabbed onto some rubble from the wall and lifted myself up. I quickly put in on.

I walked out of the room and onto the gym floor.

I felt so comfortable in my super suit.

There was an explosion that sent the gym doors flying. Wrather came walking in all casually.

"Reunited once again with your super suite huh?" He said appearing in front of me. He grabbed me by my neck and threw my body against the wall knocking the breath out of me and suffocating me.