Super Chapter Five

Somewhere deep inside my body fought back. Dyann you have practice for this, it said, you can beat your fear.

But I can't beat my weakness.

I started to slowly warm up and I opened my eyes. I saw the room was almost back to normal, but it was still dark. I saw Damien was passed out and look as he was thrown across the room. I also saw that Wrather was staring at me with a look.

I noticed I was shining bright like that day in the car.

"You know what Wrather? All you do is mess with people in their minds. You're not even here. You're just a mind tricker." I said.

"You think I'm just a mind tricker? I'm just warming up with you" he said grabbing my chin. He pulled me closer to him and my heart quickened. "Don't fall in love with the enemy now Sunshine" he smirked.

"W-with y-you? Ha, never" I said.

He pinned me against the wall, my head hitting it hard.

"Yeah? Then why is your heart beating fast when I'm this close to you?" He said closing the little distance we had. I turned my head away from him and squeezed my eyes shut. "Why is your breath quickening? You're not panicking, then what is this reaction? Hmm?" He mumbled against my glowing neck.

"Get away from me" I whispered.

"You don't really mean that, Sunshine" he said and kissed my neck speaking me shiver. He suddenly froze and then he loosen his grip. "I have to go, too bad we couldn't continue."

He was gone and I fell to my knees.

I just stayed there in pure shock, what is happening to me?

I heard a groan from across the room and remembered Damien. I got up, my body trembling, and went towards him.

"Damien! A-are you alright?" I said.

I quickly stopped shinning before he could open my eyes.

"Where did that guy go?" He said his eyes shooting open.

"W-what guy?" I said helping him up and onto the couch where I took my nap at.

"A guy appeared in my room and then... You were shinning, like your whole body was like a light. How is that possible?" He scooted away from me.

I sighed, he had scene.

"Damien... I can explain" I said and sat on the floor covering my face with my hands. I began crying.

I'm broken, I thought.

"Then explain! What the fuck is going on here? That guy had some freaky powers or some crap and threw me across the room while I tried to protect you, and then you go and shine so bright like the... sun. You're Sunshine?" he said.

I nodded.

"Look at me" he said.

I placed my hands on my lap after wiping the tears away, but I didn't look at him.

"Look at me!"

"Yes! I'm Sunshine! How many people have to find out? Sparrow already knows who I am!" I said anger bubbling deep inside of me. I don't know where it came from, I'm not really an angry person.

I got up and glared at him with my eyes being a glowing good instead of being normal.

"Dyann, calm down." He said looking afraid.

"You're telling me to calm down?" I said getting closer to him face while he backed up, "Why did you have to find out I'm Sunshine, huh? Why didn't you just kept it to yourself? No, you just had to tell me you saw me shinning like the freaking sun! Don't tell me to calm down!" I punched the wall making a hole.