Super Chapter Seven

I stared at my reflection for a second then it started to change.

I was looking at someone that wasn't me.

She smirk.

"You think I'm NOT to you?" she said.

I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

"You can lie to yourself, but you know the truth. I am you," she said the room tilting, "but, to tell you the truth, you are MY reflection."

I shook my head.

You're not- Im not- it's not true-

I moved forward to push the mirror away, but it disappeared. The scenery changed and I was in a dark place looking at the girl that was the complete opposite of me. She started to laugh.

"You're just my reflection" we both said.

"Oh look where poor Sunshine is, just a reflection are you now?" Wrather said appearing next to to my reflection that wasn't me.

His reflection appeared next to me.

Before I could get a good look at who it was, I woke up.

I was in my room where I belonged. The room was empty and no one was here. I got up from bed. I was a bit warm like I had a temperature, but that was probably because I came back from Hell. I shivered, I shouldn't have pissed off Death.

I left my room and went into the living room.

"Don't you think we should go check on Dyann?" I heard Damien's voice.

He's here?

"When she wakes up, she'll come down here. Besides she's at the stairs already" she said and then they turn to look at me.

"I can never ease drop on you Celeste" I said with a pout.

"You can try kiddo, but come on I can sense your brain activity" she said with a wink.

I smiled and shook my head.

She walked over to me and gave me a hug.

"He does know about you. He only knows that you are Sunshine and that you are a superhero. He's sorry he acted the way he did, a lot to take in you know? Just go easy on him, don't tell him about your powers till after this." She said in my head.

I nodded.

"Are you okay Dyann?" He asked worriedly, while looking awkward standing there with Celeste by my side.

"I did return from Death's headquarters, and I really don't want to talk about that... Forget that I'm already going to Hell" I mumbled under my breath.

"Wait, how? Huh?" Damien said taking a seat on the couch.

"I died by the touch of Reaper. If she touches anyone with her bare hands, they will die just like that. We both had in counter with a new villain in town and that got ugly real fast. You can guess what happened next."

"She ended up touching you."

I nodded, "I went to wherever Death is and I heard my sentence... Lets just say Reaper was there and I told her dad what a horrible dad he is. He got mad... and yeah, I get Hell when I really do die."

"Dyann! You never, never, piss off Death!" Celeste said, "I should ground you for eternity!"

"I had my reasons" I said plainly.

"I had a horrible feeling on the way here, I needed up running over here, I could never imagine you being Sunshine..." He smiled, "I remembered when we were little and we wanted to be a superhero, how could I never piece it together? You said Sunshine would be your super name If you were ever a superhero!"