Super Chapter Nine

I opened my eyes and looked around at my surroundings and noticed two things. One: I was in a large crater. Two: I was glowing brighter than the day that I first glowed in the car accident.

I got up and pain shot throughout my body.

I screamed in pain.

I managed to get out of the crater and collapse right next to it.

I began crying. I couldn’t believe Damien was Wrather. Why couldn’t he have told me he was evil? Why did I have to find out that way?

“Why?” I cried out.

I felt like my heart was being ripped apart.

I gasped and a sharp pain came from my chest. The golden glow was turning dark on my hands. I began panicking as it was going up along my arms. It was on my feet also and going up my legs. It felt as if Cerberus powers were still touching me as the dark glowing was consuming my golden glow. I screamed as it covered my head and I closed my eyes.

I reopened my eyes and saw that I was in my bed. I looked at the clock in confusion it read 12 P.M. Was I dreaming?

I got up from bed and saw that I was wearing the dress from yesterday?

I changed into some shorts and a big shirt.

I walked out of my room and went into Celeste’s room. I opened the door and saw that she was sound asleep. I walked out and went to my room, leaning on the door when I closed it behind me. Was I going mad?

“Sunshine” I heard from in front of me.

Wrather stood there watching me closely with a neutral expression.

“Why don’t you just call me Dyann? You already know who I am. Why don’t you go terrorize my friends and family, huh?” my voice getting louder and louder as I got angry and closer to him, “You’re Damien aren’t you! Just take off your damn mask already! I know you or Cerberus just made it seem like it was a nightmare! What did he do to me?”

I already started to glow, but it was in the color of red not dark.

“You should just kill me already! Or just take control of me because I’m done! I’m done with all this superhero and villain crap! I thought I had you, Damien, as the only thing remaining that was normal!” I already started to cry.

The scene change and I was back in the woods lying down face down. In front of me was Damien in his tux and masks in hand.

“I started out good Dyann” he said looking at me with his bottomless dark eyes, “Just like you did, but I wasn’t a superhero. They were good powers. I was like the sandman giving amazing dreams and making people’s dreams become real. Then I came across with Cerberus and I can’t control his influence.” He was talking through gritted teeth.

He held out his hand to me.

I felt if I took his hand, I will never go back to being the normal Dyann ever again.

I looked up at him.

He blinked and his eyes returned back to his light blue. I know what will happen later on, but that didn’t stop me from grabbing his hand, letting him pull me up to my feet, and letting him hold me steady so I wouldn’t fall.

“Please don’t push me away” he said looking at me.

“I don’t know if I can thrust you, Damien, you hurt me badly.” I whispered and buried my face into his chest. “I feel so weak right now.”

“Please let me be by your side Dyann, don’t make me force you to do these things” he made me look up at his eyes that were dark and bottomless.