Chapter 12: Who are you now?

Kevin saw the buses before Double D, and yes, he hesitated to be seen caressing him; yet as they neared he simply held on tighter and the kisses got sweeter. Kevin didn't want Double D to notice the buses cause he knew he would definitely put a stop to the PDA (public display of affection), so he turned Eddwards back to them. He then prepared for the worst. 

"OMG"

"what"

"faggots"

"what the hell"

"IS THAT KEVIN"

"Get a room"

"Shit, he wasn't kidding"

Upon these words reaching the ears of Double D he quickly shoved Kevin away; or at least he attempted to. Eddward was completely terrified; yet completely comfortable in the arms of Kevin whom refused to let go. All the buses seemed to get to the school at the same time and the two just stood, almost as if to make sure they all seen. 

"Kevin, I believe I would like to go home now" Eddward said the tear forming in his eyes.

Although Kevin hated seeing Eddward crying he knew the right thing to do was to continue to the school. Instead of saying a word Kevin took both of Double D's hand once more and gave them a slight squeeze as he dropped one and tugged Double D to follow him to the school hand in hand. 

Eyes prodded at the couple as they crossed the cross walk. Even the cross guard was stunned.

"Kevin! Double D!" Nazz shouted.

"Sup Nazz" Kevin greeted as Eddward just nodded and quickly placed his head down. 

"You guys are so freakin' adorable! I love it! I love you two together!" Nazz fangirled, " OMG KEVEDD!"

"what are you talking about?" Kevin asked her

"your couple name, DUH! Kevedd" Nazz said, "it's cute" 

"Whatever you say" Kevin said smiling and blushing, "What do you think babe?" Kevin asked Double D wanting to calm him down

Double D looked up still stunned in fear, "I-I-I think it's quite....um....cute. As you stated previously." Edd struggled to say. 

Nazz, noticing how upset Edd seemed walked over to his side to comfort him. "Double D...Edd....Eddward" Nazz struggled to begin the conversation, "I know how you feel, when people found out I was bisexual I felt like a freak at first; then a really good friend basically told me to screw off that I didn't need them I needed to be me and to understood that I had him as a friend." Edd was now staring at Nazz in bewilderment, "this guy, although his words simple, built up my new world with his friendship, and he happens to love you" 

Eddward smiled at nazz and turned to Kevin who had the cockiest grin on his face.

"I am pretty awesome" Kevin said as he kissed Edd, "You are too" he told Eddward as the first bell rang.