Chapter 14: Is this the end

"Oh Fuck" said Kevin as he watched Edd dart out of the cafeteria.

"Excuse me" said the girl who stood in front of Kevin. 

Kevin came back into reality and just stared at the girl in front of him. She wore a short light blue mini skirt with a high waist and a black crop top. She looked like a whore but she was skinny enough to let the school code past. Kevin stared at her chopped up bleach blonde hair and obnoxiously long winged eyeliner, he wondered what he say in her not even moments before. 

"You should really put some clothes on" Kevin said not even realizing the words that slipped his mouth.

"What the fuck!?" the girl shouted in shock.

"Maybe if you showed more personality than skin you'd find a good boyfriend" 

"Fuck off fag" the girl said as she slapped his face and began to walk away.

Kevin stood there in bewilderment, unsure of what came over him, but the words she said echoed through his head. 

"Hey!" Kevin said as he slowly turned around to stare at the girl who stopped behind him. "I am a faggot but I have a great boyfriend. Something you never will have." 

The cafeteria filled with "ohs" and "burns" yet Kevin didn't stay for the aftermath. He raced down the hall he last saw Double D. He didn't know if he was running to find him faster or to dry the tears that raced down his cheeks as a reminder of his mistake.