Chapter 18: What's wrong?

"Mom!" Double D shouts as he lunges to the door to stop it from opening just in time.

"Eddward dear," his mom starts, "What's wrong? It sounds like you were crying."

Eddward looks down behind him at Kevin who is frozen in fear. The two did not anticipate their parents discovering them like this. 

"Please don't," Kevin whispers. 

"No," Eddward begins "I was......uh...Practicing!" 

"Practicing for what?" 

"Uhhh....the...uh..SCHOOL PLAY! Yes, that's it the school play." 

"You auditioned for the school play?"

"No, not yet."

"I don't think it's a good idea for you to audition for the school play. It might interfere with your science club." 

"Okay, I will double check to make sure they don't" 

"Alright, your father and I are going out to eat with the neighbors. We will be back later tonight." 

Eddward places his ear on the door and wait till he hears the click of his bedroom door shut and the car in the distance back out of the driveway. 

"Oh shit, that was close." Kevin says now sitting against the wall.

"It certainly was." 

Kevin watches Double D sit down with his back against the door and proceeds to stare at ALL of Double D. Eddward lifts his eyes to see Kevin grow as he stares at his body, feeling shy all-of-a-sudden he quickly grabs a nearby shirt and covers himself. Kevin grins as he witnesses this. Slowly crawling towards Double D he takes the shirt and tosses it a side.

"I know what just happened but I cannot pass up an opportunity like this," Kevin says grinning as he kisses Double D so passionately. 

"K-k-kevin !" Double D spits out, " I-I don't think this is the ti..."  Double D cannot finish his own sentence before he catches himself kissing Kevin back.

Kevin lays double d on the suddenly warm tile floor and kisses his abdomen all the way to till he reaches the length of Double D and quickly takes it in his mouth. Double D's back arches from the pleasure and he runs his hands through kevin's hair. Kevin stands abruptly, which worried Double D at first before he realizes what kevin wants. Double D stands up and watches as Kevin lays on the ground. Eddward sits on top of him with his back towards kevin as he adjusts himself to be on his knees. With he in kevin's have and Kevin's in his they take each other in at the same time. They each allow moans to escape their mouths till they are both satisfied and laying next to each other. 

"I don't mean to shatter the mood," Kevin says, "but what the fuck are we going to do about your parents?" 

"I have no clue."