Chapter 15: What to do with the Pain

Double D did something he has never does before. He ditched school. He ran all the way home, the houses and people he passed were nothing but a blur. He didn't even think about what he was doing until he came to a stop in front of his home. It was then, just as soon as he slammed the door behind him he dropped to the ground and allowed himself to fully contemplate what he just witnessed. 

No, he didn't kiss her, but seeing her smile at him the way he did was almost just as bad. Double D never felt what he was feeling before but he realized it was heart break. 

"How could this happen!" He shouted his voice cracked with tears. "WHY! I let you in! I told you everything!"

Double D, now filled with anger, rushed to his room and quickly into his bathroom where he stood looking at himself in the mirror. He took off his shirt and tossed it on the floor. He stared at his body. His ribs where no longer visible. A thought raced through his mind, a dangerous thought. 

"He needed her because you gotten so....FUCKING FAT!" Double D slammed his fist down on the counter. 

Now don't get confused, Double D knew all about the physiological point of view of this. You don't see yourself as others do, but at this point in time, no matter how smart you are....somethings always get the best of you. 

He looked up and saw it in the mirror, he hesitated before  he starred at the shower, at the razor. No matter how many times his conscience told him no his hand continued to reach. Double D was just about to do the unthinkable when a loud bang echoed through the house.

"DOUBLE D!" said someone that Edd quickly determined as Kevin, "Edd! EDDWARD!" 

The banging continued till the shattering of glass filled the silence. Kevin bounded up the stairs to the bathroom to see Double D sitting on the floor razor in hand, eyes filled with hurt looking at kevin, as if he was a monster. 

"Double D" Kevin said kneeling down, relieved he made it before Double D hurt himself. 

"NO!" Double D shouted as he scooted away from kevin, razor still clutched in his hand.

"Double D" Kevin said tears now visible, "I'm so sorry"

"No you're not" Edd spitted out venomously. 

"Yes I am!" Kevin said not being able to control the tears, "I am so FUCKING SORRY" He shouted punching the wall. "I AM SO FUCKING SORRY! I AM SO FUCKING SORRY! I AM SO FUckin.....stupid." 

The two sat in bathroom kevin slumped to the ground crying uncontrollably. 

Eddward dropped the razor.