Girl Talk

(A/N: Everybody should thank @ElsaRodriguez641, because she was the one who made me do this...as I happily accepted. Enjoy!)

It was a sunny day on Dragon's Edge. Astrid and Heather had gone away for some girl time. So now, they where in the forest at the training grounds where they can practice their axe skills. (A/N: Forgot to tell that I don't know the whole script from there so let's improvise...)

"So, Astrid...how's it been the last three years?" Heather suddenly asked after throwing an axe. "It's been good. A little boring but now, everything's fine..."

The brunette looked at her friend with her peripheral sight and smiled. "How's it going with Stormfly then?"

Heather had something up her sleeves. As she wanted to know it from Astrid. "It's going great. She really is a smart dragon and he's very loyal..." Astrid said with a smile and went to grab the axe she'd just thrown.

"And how's it going with the guys? Found anyone yet?"

That question caught Astrid of guard and she dropped the axe. "What? Um...I-"

"I knew it! You and Hiccup, right?" Heather asked with a sly grin and watched as her friend tried to pick up the axe. "What, um, no...we're-we're just friends..." The blonde said and blushed lightly.

"Come one, Astrid. I've seen the way that you two are together. It must be dorm thing serious between you guys...without you knowing it..."

Astrid looked down. Yeah, they where friends. But what friends kiss multiple times on the lips?

"I don't know...maybe. But, 'till now, it's always been me who had to take the first move. I just want him to make a move for once...if you know what I mean..."

Heather nodded. "Why not talk to him? I mean, I think that he's just unsure if you really like him or not...maybe, he's afraid that you'll say no..."

Astrid looked at Heather and smiled. "Anyway, you and Snotlout, that's a match-mate in Valhalla!"

The two laughed. "No...I really don't like those guys. I like the smart once, like, Fishlegs..."

"Fishlegs?!" Astrid laughed and looked at the brunette. "Yeah, I mean, what, should I date Tuffnut or something now?"

They laughed again and continued with the axe throwing while talking about boys.

However, what they didn't notice was that at the beginning of their talk, Hiccup had heard that and had listened to the whole thing.

•••

Hiccup and Astrid stood on the landing area, watching as their friend, Heather, flew away on her dragon, Windsheer.

Suddenly, Hiccup remembered what he'd heard that day and wanted to take it into his own hands.

"Astrid..." He begin. The girl looked at him. "Was it really true, what you said earlier when you where with Heather?" He asked. Astrid gasped.

"You heard that?" She asked. Hiccup nodded. "Yeah, and I just wanted to tell you that-"

"No, please...just...no."

And then, she ran away. Hiccup watched her. 'What did I do? I just wanted to tell her that I liked her...wait! Oh Thor! How can I be this dumb. She must have thought that I wanted to tell her that I didn't like her. Stupid, stupid, stupid!'

•••

Someone suddenly knocked on Astrid's door. The girl stood up, wiped away her tears and Wales over to the door. After opening it, she quickly noticed that it was Hiccup.

However, she knew what he wanted to tell her so she just tried to close the door but the man placed his hand on it. "Astrid, please. It's not what you think..."

The blonde just didn't care anymore, she begin to cry again and covered her face with her hands. Hiccup, however, didn't know what he would do. He never seen his friend cry.

The auburn haired man walked in slowly and closed the door behind him. Soon, Astrid had pulled away one of her hands and was trying to wipe away her tears.

However, Hiccup quickly went up to her and hugged her. Right after that, re blonde wrapped her arms around his neck and cried into his shoulder.

"Astrid, I want going to say that I don't like you, because I really, really do. I've liked you some I was six. But...it's not liking that I feel anymore. What I feel is stronger than anything. And that is love, M'lady. I love you..." Hiccup whispered into her ear.

Astrid started to cry harder than ever. "Hiccup...you really mean that?" She asked. "Or course I mean it, Astrid..."

She hugged him harder and pued back her head, placing her lips on his cheek. "Thank you, I love you to..."

And with that, Hiccup pulled back his head and did something that he'd never done before. He kissed her.

On the lips!

Astrid kissed back but pulled away a few seconds later. "Hiccup, make me yours..." Astrid whispered.

"Astrid, be my girlfriend..."

"Finally!"

The two laughed before Astrid kissed him again.

(A/N: I don't think that it turned out as good as it was in my head but...meh, it's enough for you guys, right? Comment if it is!

Anyway, I'm off now. P.s. I won't do the prompt that you sent me; @ElsaRodriguez641 because I don't think that I can make a One-Shot out of it and I don't want to start a new book...I'm sorry!)

- Toothless_NightFury1.