Prologue

"Livestock get away from here and hide.", "Ruki no I'm n-". "This isn't up for discussion Akame", Shu said grabbing my shoulders and pushing me towards the door, "I'll find you when this is over, now go", he ordered me. I nodded and ran out into the garden, the frigid air burned my throat as I continued to run. My heart skipped a beat as another howl rang out from somewhere within the mansion.

Just keep running  they can handle it, I thought as I made it to the forest. I began to run faster as I suddenly heard something running behind me. But just as quickly as the footsteps had came they disappeared, I sighed a little relieved as I saw the mausoleum. I opened the door and stepped in quickly shutting it closed, I ran to the other side and hid behind two tombs and faced the door. The only light came from a thin strip of moonlight from the one window by the door, making it harder to see. I began to relax and get my breathing under control after a few minutes until a voice spoke up from behind me.

"Woman, you should know better than to run from me.", before I could react a hand was placed over my mouth and I was turned around and was met with two bright golden eyes. Carla Tsukinami. I began to violently tremble and wanted to do nothing more than to run away, but I knew that my attempts to escape would be futile. He roughly grabbed my arm and stood us up and began walking out of the mausoleum, "Now let's go so you can receive your punishment", he said and we began to walk away from the estate. 

  ^A/N^

Hey sorry this preview was really short, not to worry there's more to come. I would love to here your guys' feedback, so please comment. Thanks for reading. :D