Chapter 2

/Luke\

I woke up to the bright sun shining in my eyes and the shower running. I grabbed my phone. Bella (the perfect girl) posted. Yes I might have put her post notifications on.

She was at a concert, or what looks like the end of one. Her bright smile her big eyes her hair her everything was just.

I decided to dm her.

It was a pic of me from last night.

"Hey Bella I'm Luke"

I sent it and got up to get dressed. I put on my black skinny jeans a black shirt and my fav green flannel.

"Well look who's up" calum said with a smirk.

"Well look who's fresh and clean" I said considering he was just in the shower.

"Dude it's like 1pm" he said laughing at me.

"Oh I didn't even realize" I said.

"Ima go grab some donuts, wanna come?"

"No I'm good" I said flopping on my bed.

I grabbed my phone to find that Bella had seen my dm.

"Don't talk to me" she said

Why didn't she want to talk to me? Her profile had 5sos all over it. Is she just nervous? Or maybe confused?

/Bella\

I looked at my phone to see that Luke HEMMINGS dmed me. It was probably my friend Jason playing with me. He's a hacker so he can do all that.

"Don't talk to me" I replied... To Jason.

I hate it when he does this he knows how much I love them. It's not fair. He should stop. I should yell him. Or give him the silent treatment. That's easier I'll go with that.

Authors note

I should just delete this now bc it sucks. Help needed. Pleaseeee. I'm hungry.

Comment!

I'm so sorry it's short