Chapter 13 ?

/Luke\

-2am-

I woke to some crying and screaming. I sat up so fast i basically jumped up. Looking around for Bella, i couldn't find her. I was so worried.

"BELLA?!" i screamed down the hall.

The sobs got louder as i got closer to the bathroom.

"Bella?" i said softly knocking on the door,

I opened the door slowly to find Bella laying on the floor cry her eyes out. I quickly closed the door and sat down with her.

"Bella, it's okay, tell me whats wrong" i said kissing her forehead.

"i-i c-c-c a-nd" she stuttered.

"Bella take a deep breath" i said pulling her onto my lap.

"remember h-how my-y mom is away for work?" she said shivering

"yes i do baby" i said pushing her hair away from her face.

"w-well she go-t in a c-car accident and n-now shes in a com-ma." she finally spit out.

"I'm so sorry" i said pulling her into a hug.

"Luke... the doctor said if she comes back she won't remember barley anything. i have to decide if they pull the plug or she comes back" she said starting to cry again

"What do you think is best for her?" i said not letting her out of my tight grip.

"I'm gonna let her go." she said quietly.

"where are you gonna go" i asked

"I get all her money so where ever i want i guess" she said blowing it off.

"You could stay with me and the boys until you get on your feet" i suggested

"If its okay with the boys" she said wiping away a tear.

"they wont mind" i said quickly in response.

I stood up still holding her, but now carrying her like baby. I set her in bed and we both fell asleep in her sobs.

-11am the next morning-

/bella\

When I woke up I looked over at Luke then at the tissues. It wasn't a dream. I got up slowly and walked to the bathroom where my phone still sat on the floor and the trash can over flowed with tissues. I let a tear fall from my eye as i dialed the hospital number.

"Hospital administration office, This is Sara how can i assist you?" the kind voice said

"Hi, this is Bella, Bella umm Jones, I'm calling about my mother" i said trying to control myself from breaking down.

"oh yes i'm so sorry, let me transfer you to ICU" she said kindly

"Intensive Care Unit, how may i assist you?" she said with a sweet voice.

"hi this is Bella Jones, i'm calling about my mother." I said Quietly

"Oh yes, so sorry about that, have you made your decision?" she asked. she sounded sorry but i knew she wasn't, she probably gets this phone call 12 times a day.

"yes, I decided to let her go" i said not able to hold back the tears anymore

"Okay thank you for the call, we are so sorry honey" she said.

"ya" i said and hung up

I slid down the bathroom door and cried

Authors note

Aww this is so sad. Sorry for the feelings Bella.

For any ideas please leave comments or kik me at

Cmarr8201

Sorry the book sucks lol