Chapter 14

-5 days later-

/Luke\

I walked up the creaking stairs with a steaming bowl of soup. Bella hasn't done much since the accident so i wanted to stay with her. (and i haven't talked to mikey much since the fight.) She laid in bed with her hair up in a messy bun.

"Bella, i brought you some soup." I said softly.

"thanks" she whispered.

"come on babe let me hear that sweet voice"I said as she took at bite of soup.

She didn't reply.

"why don't you take a shower, you need to clean the past week off." i said lifting her chin

She put the soup on the bed side table and put her arms up.

I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. I set her down on the toilet and started the water.

"I'll be back okay?" i said

"mhm" she said slowly standing up

I closed the door and walked into her room.

-20 minutes later-

It's been 20 minutes now and i haven't heard any bottles drop or singing or the shower turning off. I decided to check on her.

"Bella? im coming in..." i said opening the door.

"Bella?" i said waiting for a reply.

I was to worried and without even thinking i pulled the shower curtain back. she was just standing there. Se didn't even look when i opened the shower up. I turned off the water and went out to  the hallway closet for a towel. She still hadn't moved.

"bella? you look pale." i said walking in the bathroom.

Just as i said that she fell back hitting her head on the ground.

"Bella!" i said picking her up.

I quickly started to dry her off. Her head was bleeding. I dressed her and held the towel to the back of her head. The wound wasn't big so i decided it would be okay.

-A week later_

/Bella\

It been about 2 weeks and the boys and i are leaving for tour tomorrow. I decided to stop being so sad. Its not worth it, there's nothing i can do. Luke asked me to meet him at starbucks at 11am so I should probably start getting ready.

I straighten my brown hair and did my normal makeup routine. This is my first time out in a while. I put on some black high wasted shorts and a whit cropped top that said "humans aren't real" with a little alien on it. I felt the back of my head. I could feel the scar that still hurt to the touch.

I grabbed my phone and my white converse and ran out to my car.

-15 minutes later-

I pulled into starbucks. I walked in to see Luke who was already holding my favorite coffee.

"Lets walk outside" he said handing me the coffee.

"Bella i have a very important question." he said sitting on the bench.

Authors note

Lots of time hopes in here sorry haha.