Chapter 11

/Luke\

Bella fell asleep on me will we were watching Netflix. I'm so comfortable. I'm laying on the inside of the couch with my back down. She is laying like half on me half off me with her head on my chest. I think its cute how much shorter then me she is. Some where close to the end of the movie i fell asleep.

-3 hours later-

I woke up with Bella still asleep on me. Some where in the middle of the nap she must have rolled over because now shes completely on top of me with her head still on my chest. I decided she should probably wake up so I lightly started to rub her back. When her eyes fluttered open it seemed to have taken a moments to realize where she was. After yawning she must have realized she was on top of me and she quickly moved to the near by chair.

"blush much?" i said smirking

"shut up" she said quietly looking at the floor.

"hey, its okay" i said in a supportive tone.

she looked up and straight into my eyes.

"Luke?" she asked.

"yes?" i said

"Do you actually like me?" she questioned

"Of course. I would not be here right now if i didn't sunshine" i said

"why?" she asked with a confused look.

"Well first of all you have beautiful soft brown hair that actually smells really good. Also your one of the most beautiful girls i have ever seen. Your personality is golden. Your perfect." i said smiling at her.

"i don't know what to say." she said blushing.

"Don't then" i said walking to her.

I helped her up out of her chair and kissed her gently.

"my moms out of town for the next two weeks, how long are you here?" she asked

"we are on a month break." i said.

Our foreheads were still resting on each others. I kissed her again passionately. When we stopped we sat down on the couch.

/Bella\

"So should I order i pizza?" i asked noticing he was starring at my lips.

"sure" he said still starring.

"toppings?" i asked, him still starring.

"huh?" he said. its as if his eyes were glued to my lips.

"I cut myself" i said lying to get his attention.

"thats nice" he said completely out of focus now.

I decided to play with him so i threw an occasional lip bite in while he was talking.

"Oh my gosh Luke" i said laughing at him and pushing his chin up to kiss him.

"your so stupid" i said after

"thanks" he said. "so did i hear something about cutting?"

"Oh i was just trying to get your attention." i said giggling a little.

"not funny" he said frowning.

"I'm sorry" i said

he crossed his arms.

"hey don't be mad at me" i said frowning as well.

"I could never be mad at you sunshine."he said with a half smile.

Authors note

aww Lella! lol hope you enjoy please leave comments. Luv ya.