Chapter 3

/Bella\

Stumbling up the stairs I made my way up to my rather large room with way to many 5sos posters on the walls. On my desk I could see a bright piece of colored paper from the door.

It said "5SOS. Concert in Hershey park"

I let out a big completely necessary scream. I called my mom to thank her. I basically yelled the whole time we talked. I put headphones on and blasted jet black heart.

/Luke\

Our next stop will be Hershey. I've been really depressed since Bella said that to me. I think cal and Mikey are starting to notice.

"What's wrong babe" calpal said sitting next to me.

"Nothing in fine" I said looking at my shoes

"You sound like a whit girl" Mikey said sitting next to me.

"Just leave me alone guys" I said walking out of the hotel room.

I leaned against the wall taking a deep breath, then sliding down it. This sucks. How can I possibly have feelings for a girl I don't even know. How can this girl I've never met make me cry myself to sleep. How can Bella do this.

Her name is so damn perfect.

"Luke. Come on man." Calum said looking down at me closing the door.
"Obviously something's wrong if your sitting out here crying.

I haven't even notice the tears falling from my cheeks.

"Calum really it's nothing" I said pealing my eyes from the floor.

"Luke stop ly-" calum was interrupted

"CALUM STOP!" I yelled at him before walking to the elevator.

I got on the elevator and walked into the lobby. Wiping a tear I made my way to the public bathroom. I went in a stall and locked the door. Tears kept falling and I kept wiping them away. Finally I took a deep breath and thought about the situation.

I'm sitting in the bathroom crying over a girl I don't even know. This is stupid. I washed my face and went back up to the room.

Authors note

This sucks so bad. And it's short sorry. Thanks anyways.

Anyone want to get Starbucks and talk about life?

Comment ideas