Chapter 9

/Michael\
When Luke got home he went right to bed. He didn't say a word. I want to ask him what's up but I don't care enough to get up and do it. Calum probably will. I think he went on a date with that girl but I'm not positive. He's probably upset because he likes her but she doesn't want to date until they talk a little more. That's my theory.

"Luke?" Calum said in a worried tone

There was no response. He was laying on is stomach with his head buried in the pillow.

"Gosh Luke your gonna suffocate your self" I said flipping him onto his side.

He wasn't even awake. What is this? How do you come in and fall asleep like 5 minutes after you walk in. Maybe she wore him out?

"Luke did you and Bella have sex?" I asked in a mom voice.

"What! No!" He said shooting up to a sitting position.

"That got him up" Calum said laughing

"Guys it's late please" Luke said laying back down.

"Hey ash!" I yelled looking for ash. I found him asleep in front of the TV. "Or not" I said quietly.

"Just go find your secret girlfriend Mikey" Luke said into his pillow.

"No" I said

"Yes Michael. She will bribe you into doing something i don't know probably sex and then you will get out of my business." Luke said sitting up again.

"Hey. I didn't say you could talk about her. And especially not like that." I said yelling at him.

"I don't need your permission. And obviously she doesn't need yours always talking you into shit you don't want to do." Luke said standing up.

"NO. WE DECIDE ON WHAT TO DO TOGETHER LUKE. CAN YOU MIND YOUR OWN?" I screamed walking closer to him.

"No umm I don't think so because of you really wanted me to then you wouldn't talk and brag about her so much." He said with a smirk.

That smirk got to me and i couldn't take this anymore. I punched him straight in the face.

"Woah woah okay stop." Calum said stepping in between us. "Luke go to bed, Mikey sit down" Calum said looking from me to him. 

Authors note
That drama tho. Haha.
Ya it's short but I needed to add Mikey's story in there somewhere before I forgot what was going on in his life. Okay comment ideas.