Chapter 10

/Bella\

-3pm the next day-

I woke up to a spam of texts from Luke. I let out a huge yawn and grabbed the phone almost dropping it.

"Where are you"
"We said to meet at 11"
"I've been here for 4 hours"
"BELLA"
"Im worried."
"Where do you live I'm coming over"
He said in separated texts

"Chill" I said

Luke: what's your address

Me: umm ### street road town state zip code

Luke: I'm serious

Me: 367 crossing road

Luke: I'm on my way

Me: okayyyy

Well that happened. Wait... He's in his way? OMG! I have to get up! There's no way I can look like this in front of him.

I threw on some leggings and a crop top that said can't even on it. I let my hair out of the messy bun from the night before and tugged the brush through the long brown hair quickly.

"What is this? It's frizzy!" I said to myself

I put it back in a bun. Okay I'm good now.... WAIT! Makeup...

I didn't have much time left since Starbucks was pretty close to my house.

I grabbed the counselor and put on pimples and under my eyes way to fast.
I put on some mascara and before I could do anymore the door bell rang.

"Hey" Luke said

"Hey sorry I just woke up and..." He cut me off

"It's okay" he said his eyes glued to the ground.

"Luke is-is that a b-black eye?" I said lifting his chin.

"Bella it-" I cut him off

"Luke what happened?" I said letting a single tear roll down my cheek.

Luke wiped away the tear before explaining. 

"Michael and I got in a huge fight over the stupidest thing and I made him so mad he swung at me" he said fast

"Luke I-" I couldn't force anymore words out of my mouth. Seeing Luke hemmings hurt kills me. By now tears were falling one after another.

"Bella it's okay. I'll be okay" he said pulling me into a hug. My head rested on his chest, my hands on his back. One of his hands rested on the back of my head holding me close and the other on my lower back. We hugged for 2 minutes before releasing.

"Stop crying baby girl it's ok" he said wiping away one of my last tears. 

We stared each other straight in the eyes. My makeup all ready smudged.
We held the long gaze. His blue eyes shined bright since we haven't closed the door yet the lighting was perfect. Before I knew it his soft lips met mine. It was warm and gentle. His cold lip ring pressed against my bottom lip so softly.

We pulled away.

"Luke I-" I got cut off

"I know... We are just friends with benefits." He smiled kissing me again.

Authors note

It just got real guys. Haha school starts tomorrow so won't be updating as often but I'll try. Leave comments pleaseeeeee? Okay byeeeee