Chapter 5

/Luke\
On stage singing fly away. Hershey is the first stadium we've ever played.

We started playing she's kinda hot. My girlfriends bitchin cause I-I- I...

I froze. I was in the middle of singing and I saw Bella. In the front row. We made eye contact.

Calum started singing my lines and Mikey was trying to play my cords. After about 12 seconds of them trying to continue they stopped too.

"Okay guys we are going to take a quick 5 sorry." Ashton said directing us backstage. The crowd booed.

"Luke what is your deal?" Asked Ashton getting angry.

"I don't know I just... I-I I don't know" I said lying

"Well you better go back out there and play." Said Mikey in a demanding voice.

"Okay" I said.

/Bella\

They started playing she's kinda hot. Luke and I made eye contact and he suddenly stopped. Now they are back stage. Why would he look at me and just stop. I texted Jason.

Me: did you send me a fake dm from Luke hemmings?

Jaybear: umm no but that would have been a good idea *smirk emoji*

Me: oh okay thanks bye

If Jason didn't then... OMG LUKE HEMMINGS ACTUALLY DMED ME?!

I pulled up Instagram and went to the dm. I explain how I thought it was Jason, and I'm sorry then sent it for him to see at the end of the show.

-after the show-

/Luke\

We went back to the hotel and I grabbed my phone right away.

@bella.2001.H responded to my dm.

@bella.2002.H
Sorry I thought you were my friend Jason teasing me. He's a hacker. I'm so sorry. So is this really Luke hemmings?

Omg she actually did care.

@luke_is_a_pengiun
Yes this is him ;) how are you sugar?

Authors note

I was going for a cliff hanger but that didn't really work to well. Haha I know these are short but after writing that much I get bored. That's why I update multiple times a day.

I ate a Swissroll

Follow me on Instagram

@caroline_marr_