Chapter 7

/Luke\
She looked amazing. When I first saw her I was so nervous. I didn't really show it. We exchanged life storys, things we like, people we like and more. We talked and ate for about an hour before walking to the movie theater 2 blocks away.

"So I like your new song" she said breaking silence.

"Oh ya? Which one sugar?" I said smiling at her

"Well.... All of them but I was talking about jet black heart" she said tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Thanks" I said "popcorn?" I asked

"Sure" she said looking at her feet.

"One medium popcorn please" I said handing the worker 5 dollars.

The theater was empty at nights this late and that's when I, or any of the boys can reserve movies.

"Movies after hours huh?" She asked walking away from the hours displayed.

"Yup." I said

"Sorry to put you through that" she said

"Oh sweetheart, it was a pleasure" I said side hugging her.

"Thanks" she said with a little shiver.

"You cold?" I said taking off my flannel.

"No I'm okay" she said moving farther from me.

"Bella don't lie to me babe" I said helping her put it on.

She turned around and looked at me. We held a stare. Her eyes are so beautiful. I finally looked away.

"I think these are our seats" I said sitting down.

"Umm ya" she said sitting down slowly.

"Bella..." I said looking at her

"What?" She said quietly.

"Look at me" I said pushing her chin up.

The projector made her eyes shin so beautifully I got lost in the moment.

"Bella there's something I have to tell you....."

Authors note

Ooo cliffhanger. Lol not good at those. Anyway sorry for not updating I was visiting family in Virginia.