The Truth

Back In The Old World
(So A REALLY LONG TIME AGO!!)

"You are the bane of my existence, darling." Klaus said as he pulled her closer.

"Oh really? How that surprises me so." Elizabeth chuckled as he spun her around.

Klaus lead her to the balcony with his charmingly grin.

"What will happen when you take my dear Katherina's life for your own self gain?" Elizabeth spoke becoming distant.

"Maybe you'll become my queen, love." Klaus kissed her hand.

"ha, Nicklaus..sweetie that's funny." Elizabeth chuckled.

He grabbed her wrist, and spun her closer to him for a moment they breathed the same air.

"You're mine." Klaus whispered into her ear.

their lips collided and became one. Then klaus let go and nibbled on her neck, and took one defining bite.

"Happy birthday, love" klaus whispered.

*Snap*

Present day

Chasity's POV-

"Ugh i dont want to get up!" i moaned to myself, I rolled over ti the otherside of my bed.

Happy frigging birthday, Chasity

I walked down the stairs and got some OJ, then Jeremy walked i to the kitchen.

"Hey, Chas."

"Where's Elena?" i asked as i sat next to him.

"With Stefan I think, i hardly see her anymore, you know." he said still groggy from sleeping.

"Yeah me too."

I quickly finish my OJ and grab my stuff for school, and grab the keys.

"Well, im heading to Damon's. Before i go to school, so get a ride from Alaric he's still sleeping. bye."

"Okay, and happy birthday, Chas."

As i left the house (with a grin on my face) i heard alaric curse out profandy from stumbing his toe perhaps. I knew today might be okay.

"So have you heard from Katherine since the whole sacifice thing?" i asked damon as we sat in my car in the school parking lot.

"I should be asking you that same question since, you two were already accqtanded with each other." he smirked.

"I haven't seen her since the night before that whole incident" i said, tapping my fingers on the steeling-wheel.

"There's your answer" he slammed the car door behind him.

I snicker to myself.

"I'll take your word. So are we doing anything today after School?" I asked, as I fixed his leather jacket.

"Well, you are probably going to do some homework okay, Buffy?" He smiled.

I stepped on his shoe. "I'm being serious! And stop calling me Buffy or I'll actually stake you in the heart like Buffy!" I smirked smacking his face.

"Come at me! I wanna see you try." He laughed.

"Not right now. I'll see you after School." I demanded as I walked away.

*skip 1St -5th period

The lunchroom flooded with teens. I decided to sit next to Caroline.

"hey babe! Happy birthday! So...what are we doing tonight? Getting drunk? Or better yet movie marathon?" Caroline explained.

"Sorry Caroline but I'm doing something with Damon tonight"

"Are you guys dating or something? You spend so much time with that narsistic vampire." She pouted.

I laughed at the idea and shuck it off. "No we're not dating, we've just been hanging out Alot, that's it." I said as I examined the gross glob on my plate.

"oh sure what ever you say." She smiled.

I rolled my eyes.

*skip School

I pulled into the driveway if the Salvatore house, and saw that Elena had skipped School. What was she doing? Being like that.

"Why did you skip School!" I explained heading towards her.

"Didn't really feel like it. So what." She said getting buckled into her car with Stefan in the passenger seat.

I gave Stefan a disapproving look.

"Sorry, Chas I talked her into it. Blame me okay. Oh and happy birthday." He smiled.

"thanks."

As they drove away Damon came out of the house.

"Ready for an amazing night, honey buns." He smirked wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"honey buns? seriously NEVER call me that AGAIN." I laugh to myself as I let myself in the house.

"So what are we doing tonight?" i asked, as he sat down on the sofa next to me.

"Well, if you follow me into the dinning room you'll see!" Damon spoke holding out his hand.

As i stood up he put his hands in front of my eyes. "What is this?" i asked trying to pull his hands away from my eyes.

"It's a surprise, so no looking." He lead me into the dinning room (Well, I think he was)

"Now, I'd like to tell you right now that Stefan prepared this, not me." he spoke.

"Let me see already! Damon!" i plied his hands away. i chuckled under my breath. "Is this a date or something?" i asked crossing my arms.

"Wow, why can't your guy 'friend' have his vampire brother make you dinner for your birthday?" he smirked, demanding me to sit down.

"Come on, Damon. you're Damon for Christ sakes!" i explained.

he shuck his head in defeat, and gestured to the food his brother had made for our "Not date".

"Why can't you cook food like Stefan?" i asked picking at the food on my plate.

"I tend to order out more." he laughed.

"Taco bell?" i smirk, he smirks back.

After dinner, we both picked up and ended back in the living room.

"So you actually got to meet Klaus, what's he like?" Damon asked.

I took a moment before i responded. (I wish he wouldn't of asked me that)

"Well, at first he seemed mysterious and then he confessed to me that I looked like his "past lover" Elizabeth."

I could see the Laughter all over his face.

"Haha are you serious? You're a doppelganger too?" Damon asked.

"Damon it's not that funny." I explained shoving him in the shoulder.

"It's kind of funny, Chas" he smirked.

"Maybe alittle. But that still means that klaus has this sexual attraction to me, since I look like his dead girlfriend. Hey it's kind of like the Katherine sitiration but there's not the brother thing" I said regretting the last part.

His facial expression changed, and the mood changed.

"Yeah, kind of I guess" he said twirling his glass of liquor.

"Chas? Your nose is bleeding, are you okay?" He asked.

The blood dropped down to my mouth so I could taste it. My head started to spin and my vision blurred.

"Chas!" Damon shouted as my body fell to the ground.

I started to seize, and cough up some blood.

"I'm calling the ambulance, Chas!" He shouted.

What was going on with me?