Where's My Sister?

Elena's POV-

I went home after that big scare with chastity, to get some clothes and take a quick nap.
When I got back to the hospital something didn't feel right.

"Damon?" I asked walking towards his side.

He had been pushed back or something, maybe thrown. As he started to wake up I could already tell he was a bit hazy.

"Where's the witch?" He asked standing up.

"Witch? What are you talking about?"I asked.

He looked worried, and pissed off. He walked towards Chastity.

"Chastity? If you can hear me, we will find a way...I promise." He said holding her hand.

"Damon, what's going on?" I asked getting anxious.

Then Damon looked at me in the eyes. "That's not your sister anymore. Whoever this is, she is dead at the moment but ons few hours she'll be one pissed off vampire" he rambled as he held my hand.

"what the hell are you talking about? My sister is dead?" I asked.

"Not quite. Come on help me get her body into my car. We need to explain the situation to Bonnie. Come on." He said unhooking the tubes from chastity's body.

At The Salvatore House

"Her name is Mangolia. She was an ancient witch back in the old world, stories say that she practiced voodoo so therefore, she ages extremely slow. You could call her a witch vampire in a sense." Bonnie read from "The book of magik".

"That still doesn't tell us why she transferred some chick's soul into my sisters body?" I explained.

"Elena, that isn't some "chick", I  think it's her apprentice, Elizabeth Atreyo. Apparently Elizabeth was Mangolia's human step sister. And this is where it gets weirder Elizabeth was friends with Katherina Petrova" Bonnie stopped talking and looked at me.

"That's a coincidence." I chuckled trying to contain myself.

"uh, guys there's something else" Bonnie explained

"What?" Damon asked.

"Elizabeth apparently fell inlove with Nicklaus and soon after he turned her into a vampire but after a few weeks she turned rapid and he killed her but what he didn't know is Mangolia cast a recarnation spell. The doppelganger would be born and on her 18th birthday she would become ill therefore, a "vessel" for Elizabeth"

"Wow and I thought Katherine was bad" Damon smirked.

"So what do we do when "Elizabeth" wakes up?" I asked pointing to the dead body (Chastity).

Bonnie looked worried. "I'm not sure, Elena. But we'll figure it out. For now, we prepare make sure Elizabeth isn't that hungry, and mad that her lover staked her." Bonnie said closing the book.

"So all of this is connected?" I asked.

"yeah." Bonnie spoke.

"so we wait?" Damon asked.

Bonnie nodded.

------------------------------------------------------

It felt like forever, just us waiting for her to wake up.