Transforming

Flashback

(Back In The Old World)

"It's different, Klaus. everything is so much clearer." Elizabeth spoke as she stretched her body across the bed, and his body.

"Here, take some more" Klaus gestured his wrist, and then she took  a bite into his wrist, and began feeding. blood dripped down from her mouth.

"Wonderful" Elizabeth moaned as she wiped the blood from her face.

She got up from the bed, and wrapped her rope around her naked body, and sat down in front of the mirror, and started to brush her hair.

"Best birthday gift, ever" Elizabeth chuckled as Klaus came up behind her, and wrapped his hands around her. "I love you", then she grabbed his face, and embraced it with a kiss.

"Do you think we can be like this forever?" Elizabeth asked.

"Perhaps." Klaus whispered.

End Of flashback

Chastity's POV-

It's been a week since, I turned and i feel completely different. I know things that I never knew before, one of which is that i know practically every inch of Elizabeth's life. 

"Wake up, darling!" Klaus spoke as he stood over my body.

"Ahh, what time is it?" I moaned, lifting my head up from the wet pillow.

"4:30, love" Klaus chuckled.

"In the morning?" i snarled.

I carried my lifeless body to the counter, for a cup of coffee. "Where's Stefan?" i asked.

"Hunting"

"When are you going to allow me to do that?" I snarled.

"Today actually, we're going to downtown New Orleans" Klaus gestured towards some clothes for me to where.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is Marcel, I mentored him way back when" Klaus introduced us.

"Wow, I must say, you are just like Elizabeth, or that's what I've been showed" he gestured to a painting of me or i mean Elizabeth? 

"Why is there a painting of Elizabeth?" i asked, walking towards the ancient painting.

"I hung it here, to represent the dark sides of being a vampire" Klaus spoke walking up next to us.

"Neat"

"He's ready, if she is ready?" Marcel spoke gesturing towards a guy.

"Who's this?" I asked pointing to the boy.

"Food" Klaus smirked, as he cut his sleeve off, showing his wrist.

"He's only a kid, Klaus" I explained.

"He offered to be your first" Klaus clinged to his shoulder.

I gave the boy an endearing look, then he reached into his pocket, a knife came out and then he dug it into his wrist, slicing it through the skin spilling out fresh blood.

"Here? My lady" The bo¥ spoke, holding out his hand.

I started to smell his blood, it was provoking me my fangs sprouted out of my gums. My monster in me broke free. I walked up to him, and grabbed his wrist and knelled down, my eyes felt warm like, they were on fire. i sunk my teeth into his skin and the blood came rushing into my mouth. i couldn't stop it felt like i was changing into a completely different person..

"Thank you, ma'am" the boy said as i let go of his arm, and released the tension my body.

"Was it good?" Klaus asked knelling to my side. My breathing was shaking as if i had just run a 4k.

"....yes, very" i whispered still trying to find my breath.

He lifted up my chin, examining my eyes and then just like that he slapped me across the face.

"You're just like her! there's no fixing this cycle!" Klaus snarled.

"What are you talking about?" tears rushing to my face out of pain.

he brought me up from my knees to my feet, "Elizabeth and you are just a like"

I slapped him across the face out of anger, and hurt.

He grabbed both my wrists, and pinned me against the wall. i started to struggle out of his grip.

"Let go of me!" i screamed.

"I know you feel it, her inside you. dying to get out. you know every memory, every taste, and every lust she ever felt..embrace it Chastity" He snarled.

"Just Let go!" he screamed.

I loosen my muscles at that very moment, and then i wrapped my legs around his waist, and crashed into his lips. He carried me into his bedroom, placing me onto his bed.

"Chastity.." He moaned.

"Shh..no talking" i spoke stopping him by kissing him.

At that moment i finally felt free, of all my emotions in the slightest all i wanted was sex, and blood.

"She's gone, Damon. She is not my sister anymore" Elena cried.