The Reunion

Elena's POV-

"How are we going to get out of here, and may i add where is here?" i asked struggling through the ropes.

"It's the old cemetery underground tunnels." Klaus pointed out.

"Well, how are we going to get out?" i asked getting slightly annoyed.

Klaus started to struggle with the ropes also, and eventually got out of them.

"Oh that's how."

He untied me, and made sure that i wasn't internally bleeding. He grabbed my hand.

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"Trust me." he spoke.

"Ha-ha funny," i snickered as we practically flew out.

i pushed myself off of Klaus and landed on my back in the cemetery dying grass.

"Fuck that hurt" i moaned to myself as i pulled my body up.

"You should be more careful, blood bag." Klaus smirked brushing off his clothes.

"Bite me"

"Already did." Klaus snickered as he walked away.

I followed him out of the cemetery, still not knowing the full story about Elizabeth, and the exact spot where she was buried.

"You never told me, where Elizabeth's body is buried." i asked.

"Don't have to, i'll just retrieve her myself."

"Klaus, Chastity is my sister, i'm going to help you weather you like it or not" i snapped back.

"you and Katherine are both so stubborn!" he hissed.

"so I've been told" i whisper to myself. "So where are we going?"

"Norway"

Elizabeth's POV-

"Stefan?" i asked walking into the Salvatore house.

I walked into the living room where the Salvatore brothers were sitting. Damon the more handsome one was drinking some bourbon (YUM), Stefan was sitting down and reading a book (LAME).

"Would you guys know where Elijah would be on this fine day?" i asked sitting next to Damon.

"Why would we know, and why would we tell you?" Damon hissed.

"Because you're in love with Chastity" i mocked.

"Yeah sure, you think that." Damon smirked as he took a sip of his bourbon.

i took his bourbon out of his hands, and chugged it down, and through it to the floor. Damon gave me a nasty look, and shoved me off the couch. i could tell Stefan enjoyed that, they both laughed at my defeat.

"aren't you suppose to be the fun one Damon?" I asked pulling myself up.

He gives me a fake smile.

"Fine of you two won't help me, I'll just go roaming the town." I smirked.

"No one likes you!" Damon hissed as I left.

On main street

I walked down main street and then suddenly I couldn't breathe I started to hear everything all at once chastity's memories. I moaned in pain. I classes to the ground with my hands covering my ears.

"Hello, lovely"

I turned around and saw the most unlikely people, Katherina and Ejiah.

"Ejiah?" I Whimpered.

I could hear Katherina's laughter ring in my head.
Then Katherina pulled Ejiah into a "passionate" kiss. Then I started to pass out by the pain in my ears.

A/N
Please comment your opinion so far...I need to know. Love you guys