Changing

Chastity's POV-

"You're hardly a mistake." He whispered to me, as he leaned in, closer to my face. For a moment, we just looked at each other for a moment, and then our lips crashed into each others.

"Stop, please" I whispered.

"Why?" Damon asked, quite puzzled.

"I don't know, just let's not start something, that shouldn't be started."

He positioned his leather jacket back into place. We sat on the porch in silence, until we heard the front door open.

"Chastity we need to talk." Elijah spoke, trying not to intrude on our very awkward moment.

"What is this about?" i asked taking a seat next to Elena, with Damon standing next to us.

"We need to discuss what's going to happen to you" Ejiah stated.

"What's going to happen to me?" i asked thinking what else do I have to endure.

"Before you transition into a vampire, you have to die the way you were suppose to die, of cancer."

"Are you freaking kidding me? I've been dead for week now, and you're telling that i have to die again!" I yelled.

"It's not that bad" Damon smirked.

I gave him a disgusted look. "When will i start getting sick again, because i feel perfectly fine right now." i spoke crossing my arms.

"It depends really, so all of us will have to be on our feet, just in case yours gives out" Elijah spoke.

"Just peachy"

DAYS LATER-