Meeting Elizabeth

Elena's POV-

After four hours of waiting her body started to twitch. Then the worst began.

"Hello my lovelies."

We all gave our attention to Elizabeth. We knew right away that was NOT chastity anymore, the way she carried herself was completely different.

"I'm assuming that you're the doppelganger, correct?" Elizabeth asked walking up to me.

"Yes, and you're the bitch who stole my sisters body." I smirked.

I could tell that amused her. She looked around and made her way back to me.

"Sweetie, I know for a fact that I did not steal your sisters "body" she just merely borrowed mine infact she was never ment to be here at all." She stated as she ran her finger down my hair.

"Actually what we've heard is that you're suppose to be dead?" Damon said.

"Haha did that klaus really think that I was dead?" Elizabeth asked examining the room.

"What do you even want?" Bonnie asked.

"That is the question, isn't, witch?" Elizabeth answered.

Elizabeth bit her lip, and took a moment before she continued. "Well, I have a certain someone that I'd like to get back too. I've been dead as you know for some time now. I need to catch up on lost time." She smirked.

"I don't think klaus is interested anymore, he clearly has moved on" I said.

"I'm not talking about pitiful Klaus, darling." Elizabeth hissed.

"then who are you talking about?" Damon asked.

"That's for another time. For now I need something to eat, to finish my transformation." Elizabeth smiled at me, and only me.

She walked up to me and sniffed me. "Your little brother may be a good bite to eat."

"Don't you dare"

"Try me"

In that split second I slapped her.

"You bitch!"

Instead of slapping me back she chuckled and then she was gone just like that.

"She's just lovely." Damon smirked as he poured himself a drink.

"Do you think she'll really go after Jeremy?" I asked.

"I don't know, but we better head to your house quick." Bonnie said almost out the door.

At Cemetery

Elizabeth's POV-

"Mangolia? Come out darling" I shouted walking around the recent grave.

Out of the shadows there Mangolia appeared with a big grin on her face.

"Elizabeth! How are you, darling?" She explained hugging me.

"You know Mangolia, I'm hungry." I demanded. "what are you going to allow me to feed on?" I asked twirling my hair.

Mangolia grabbed something out of her pocket, it was a Vila of blood. I laughed at her suggestion.

"Is this a joke?" I asked holding the villa.

"It is the Salvatore blood. I thought since your dear Katherina had a fling with both brothers and so did your doppelganger it would have some significance." Mangolia chuckled.

"which one?" I asked.

"Does it matter?" She asks.

I shrug my shoulders and take a quick sip of the blood.

"Delicious"

"So have you heard from him yet?" I asked.

"well, I actually haven't told him about this so he still believes that your dead." Mangolia said .

"well, this will certainly be a reunion then." I smirked.

"indeed."