There's Always Another Part To Every Story

The first time I ever watched Twilight was in my freshmen year I believe so I already had a pretty good idea about vampires, or that's what I thought. The night of my birthday was a day I'll never forget. I saw little signs telling me something would happen but I kind of ignored it.

Trust me, you'll never understand how it feels to "Die" until IT actually happens to you. But here's the thing I wasn't dead I was fairly aware of my surroundings and what Elizabeth was doing, and saying. I had no control.

Elena's POV-

"It's been hours, I'm getting worried Stefan."

He walked up to me and sat next to me, and wrapped his arms around my body.

"It will be fine, this is normal remember what Elijah said.

"Elena? Something is going on with Chastity." Damon stormed into the living room.

I walked upstairs, into Chastity's bedroom, where we placed her body on her bed as if she was only sleeping. Her body was twitching, and I walked up to her and held her hand.

"I'm here, Chastity", tears began to form in the corner of my eyes. "I'll never lose you again"

I'll never forget the feeling of death. It changes you, "A Near Death Experience", it messes with your mind. That's for sure..

"Do you think she's...dead?" Damon whispered.

"No, we can't think like that."

"Elena, I don't think she's waking up." Bonnie whispered, reaching for my other hand.

I pulled away, holding back the tears.

"She can't be dead!" I hissed, as I slammed my feet. i clasped to the floor bawling my eyes out. Stefan came to my side, consoling me. "I can't lose her too." i whispered to stefan.

"I know" He whispered back.

But coming back to life, is a whole other kind of story.

"Elena?"

My body tingled.

I was ambushed with hugs from Elena, Bonnie, pretty much everyone but Damon.

"Do you feel alright?" Bonnie asked.

"I don't know, only time will tell."

After an hour, of stuffing my face with food, i went outside on the porch with a blanket. Damon soon followed, and sat next to me.

"You really scared us." he spoke, as he messed with his leather jacket.

I laughed to myself. "I scared you guys? Do you mean Elizabeth scared you."

"You're not Elizabeth, you know that." he smirked.

"Yeah, apparently I'm a mistake." I snarled under my breath.

He grabbed my shoulder, and forced me into view.

"You're hardly a mistake." He whispered to me, as leaned in, closer to my face. For a moment, we just looked at each other for a moment, and then our lips crashed into each others.