The Birthday Present

Damon's POV-

"What happened?" Elena cried, as she tried go into Chastity's hospital room.

"She had an episode or something. She's okay now Elena don't worry." I said holding her back.

Elena started to tear up and then I hugged her. After awhile Elena went home and I stayed with Chas. I sat next to her hospital bed.
She looked so sick, the doctors said that she should of started chemo weeks ago. I decided to take a quick snooze.

Chastity's POV-

I started to wake up, I felt horrible. I looked around and saw Damon sleeping in The chair next to me. My head pounded.

"I hope your doing okay." A voice said by the doorframe.

It was an African American woman. She went towards my bed.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Someone, that was told to find you." She said holding a big book.

"what? Why?" I said.

She put the book on table and started to ramble gibberish.

My body started stiffin. What was she doing? That's when Damon started to wake up, to see what was going on. She was a witch!

"What the he'll are you doing?" He explained.

"I'm transferring a soul" the witch said.

"who's?" Damon demanded.

Elizabeth's

then everything went dark, I didn't feel like me anymore. I was nothing. I could hear a voice that was familiar to me it was mine.

"happy birthday, darling"

A/N

So as you now know Elizabeth is now chastity if that makes at all sense. The back story on how That's possible is in the next few chapters but yes in the majority of thus book chastity will not be in the book will not into the end...so you'll be able to see how Elizabeth thinks, is she like chastity? Or completely different? Read and find out, vote or comment thanks guys!

The Gilbert Sisters: The Dopplerganger Affect (Damon Salvatore Fanfic) Book TwoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara