Angry klaus

A/N
..so I have been writing Alot more and I will try to update more and won't wait as long as I use too. I want to know your opinion on Elizabeth is she different than chastity, what do you like and dislike about her? And ideas on what will happened during this book...I love your guys ideas! Vote and comment! Love you guys.

Damon's POV-

"Can we try a tracker spell or something?" I suggested.

"What does it look like I'm trying to do." Bonnie hissed.

I lightly mocked her as she flanged around a crystal over a map.

"Found something!" She explained.

"where?" Stefan asked.

Bonnie looked directly at Elena.

"she's at the bridge."

At bridge

Elena's POV-

She stood at the edge with her hands in her pocket.

"There's no stopping her, even of you kill me she'll find a way to come back. She's always been like that, determined. Whatever she wants she'll get it I promise you that." Mangolia spoke as she looked out into the water.

"What does she want?" I asked standing next to her.

"It's not what she wants, it's what's she needs."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Even before she was what she was, she had this evilness in her." Mangolia started to tear up.

"She's family to you I understand that, but the girl that's suppose to be living her life can't right now because she took it from her."

She looked at me in the eyes.

"She was prepared, she's always prepared." She spoke as she held a knife her hand.

"Just tell me how I can have my sister, and Elizabeth can also have her way. There has to be a way!" I cried.

"in order for you to do that, you'll have to find where Klaus buried her body." Mangolia spoke as she Alot her throat, and then she dropped to the ground.

That's when Stefan grabbed me and pulled me away from Mangolia as Damon grabbed her body and took her away.

"I guess we're on Klaus watch." Damon smirked.

Flashback

Chastity's POV-

i felt the cool wind touch my face. "Damon?" i spoke.

I turned around he was at my window.

"Lonely?" He asked.

"Not even" i said sitting back on my bed.

"Why is everyone..."avoiding" me?" i asked.

"i'm not avoiding you" he said. i laugh to myself.

"You don't count...Mr. Salvatore" i smirked.

he mocked bullet wound. "Ouch." he chuckled.

I gave him a smile that was the first time I saw good in Damon.

End Of Flashback

Elena's POV-

As Stefan and I stood on the porch after The Mangolia fiasco I Couldn't help but be squeamish.

"It will get better, I promise." Stefan spoke holding my hand.

"I hope your right." I spoke hugging him.

"Okay goodnight see you in the morning."

"okay"

I waited on the porch until Stefan was gone to go inside.

"Hello love, or should I say blood bag. Which would you prefer?" Klaus spoke waiting for me in the living room.

"Where have you been all this time? Preparing your hybrid army?" I smirked.

"Sadly no. But you already know that...since you're still alive!" He hissed as he pinned me against the wall.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you" a voice came up behind klaus, grabbing him and slamming him to the floor.

"chastity?" Klaus asked.

"think again, love."

Then she knocked him out, and that's when I passed out from shock I was bleeding.