Chapter 17

*Gamzee's POV*

I motherfuckin cried. I screamed. I kicked. I yelled. I faught. I punched. I all up and lost it... I took it all out on the motherfuckin boxcar, not wanting to all up and hurt my friends again. Not even prayin helped me... Everytime I talked to the mirthful messiahs, they'd just tell me to kill. I couldn't do that. Not again.

I growled to myself, looking around. I only had motherfuckin faygo. I had given up the pie all up and a long time ago when I met her... I opened a bottle and drank the motherfuck out of it, wishing i could get some kind of motherfuckin fake high from it. Didn't work.

"MOTHERFUCK!" I shouted, throwing the bottle at the wall, watching the priceless miracles splash everywhere...

I fell to the floor, motherfuckin indigo tears streamin down my face and all up and messin up my motherfuckin facepaint. My bloodpumper felt like it had all up and broken.

"Gamzee!" Someone shouted. I threw my hands out, waving them away.

"GET THE MOTHERFUCK OUT!!" I screamed, throwing another motherfuckin faygo bottle. I all up and heard the door slide closed and after a few minutes, the train started up again. I freaked out a bit on the inside. She could still motherfuckin be out there... She's alone... Motherfuckin vulnerable. I can't all up and let her get hurt... Even if she doesn't love me... I gotta get her back.

The train had been movin for a good five minutes now. Could she have all up and gone that far? I opened the door and saw landscapes speeding by. I grabbed the side of the door and all up and climbed to the top. I cold at least look for her...

We had been going for 10 minutes now... No motherfuckin luck. Finally, I saw a figure... Two of 'em... And one was Cynthia. I jumped off the train, landing roughly and rolling. The train sped away and for a motherfuckin second, I was sad. But that didn't all up and last long. I got to my feet and rushed to her. But stopped...

She was bent over, holding her stomach. Her small handbag was open and its contents were spilled everywhere. The figure beside her was a motherfuckin shady-lookin motherfucker... His clothes were torn and he all up and looked hiveless... I didn't care though. What I DID care about was the motherfuckin switchblade in his hand. With a thud, I heard Cynthia fall over. My motherfuckin legs shook. This wasn't good... I rushed oer to her, bending down and quickly rushing to her.

"O-Oh my Gog... C-Cynthia... Come on lil mama... C-Come on, please!" I begged. She moved her eyes to meet mine and they filled with tears. So did mine.

"G-Gamzee... I'm... S-So sorry... I do l-love you... ya know..." She said weakly. A small tear all up and streamed down her face.

"N-No... Lil mama, PLEASE! D-don't go... I-I'll find help! I-I'll get-"

"Gamzee..." She cute me off. "D-Don't... i-it's ok... I-I'm starting to feel-" Her sentence broke off when she coughed up blood. Tears streamed down my motherfuckin face. I couldn't motherfuckin take this... No... No... NO!

I gently set her back down and stood up, feeling a familiar rage start to consume me. My mouth curled into an evil grin. It was back... I was back...

They used to say things to me... YOU ARE A MOTHERFUCKIN DISGRACE. You never HAD ANYTHING TO LIVE FOR. Well I do NOW YOU MISERABLE MOTHERFUCKERS. I can't feel MY MOTHERFUCKING FACE. I was smiling. YOU'VE ASKED FOR THIS. NOW BOW TO THE MOTHERFUCKIN HEIR TO THE MOTHERFUCKIN SUBJUGGULATOR THRONE.

"You... took the only thing I cared about..." I all up and spoke to the man behind me. I knew he was still motherfuckin there... "You... TOOK... THE ONLY MOTHERFUCKIN THING I CARED ABOUT... now?... Im gonna motherfuckin kill you... I AM GOING TO MOTHERFUCKING KILL YOU."

I turned to face him and fear was all up and in his eyes.

"H-hey... G-get away from me man... Y-your eyes-"

"Yeah yeah THEY FUCKIN GLOW MOTHERFUCKER. NOW ACCEPT YOUR MOTHERFUCKIN PUNISHMENT. I've been talking with the Mirthful Messiahs... They say your time's up... YOUR TIME... IS MOTHERFUCKIN UP." I charged at him. The motherfuckin knife fell to the ground. My clawed hand made contact with his stomach and I tore that motherfucker open...

Hideous red blood poured out. "DISGUSTING MOTHERFUCKIN REDBLOOD... YOU TARNISH MY MOTHERFUCKIN HAND!" I yelled at him. His reply was a motherfuckin gurgle. The laughter all up and started to come back to my mind. All the laughter. The voices of the motherfuckin subjugulators of my past. They're all here...

I threw him to the motherfuckin ground and looked around. I saw a stray rusty metal pipe beside the railroad. Miracles...

I picked it up.

"It ain't no club motherfucker... BUT IT'LL MOTHERFUCKIN DO, NOW WON'T IT??" I yelled, smashing it down on his head.

Blood splattered everywhere. It was so motherfuckin beautiful... My attention was quickly diverted though. My lil mama...

I rushed over to her again, the laughter leaving my head. Her eyes couldn't focus on anything. Her breathing was barely there...

I can still motherfuckin save her...

I picked her up, running down the tracks. The train was long gone... Best thing to do was just motherfuckin follow it... The stars were up above us. I could all up and see Dad's constellation... I shook my head, not wanting to think about that...

The running continued. The train still wasn't there... An hour passed. Then two.

After the third motherfuckin hour i stopped, looking in the distance. The train was stopped at a rest station. This was my motherfuckin chance.

"GUYS!!" I called as loud as i could. I ran faster than ever before. Some of them were looking at me with confusion. Others were already running. Karkat was the first one I met.

"B-bro! Karbro, h-help... Please... T-this guy... Stabbed... H-help her..." I stuttered, trying to get my words together. I was motherfuckin terrified. He didn't know what to say. He just started running back to the train, do I followed him. When we got there, everyone looked at me like I was insane.

"Will someone just please fuckin help her????" I begged, holding her close. Kanaya stepped out, walking over and holding her hands out. I gently laid her in her arms.

"W-will she be ok?..." I asked, my voice all up and motherfuckin cracking.

She looked her over.

"I... I-i don't know..."