Chapter 6

*Gamzee's POV*

"So... What's your name lil mama?"

"Cynthia." She said all quiet like.

We all up and walked to the tent in silence after that. I have to admit... That little scene back there was embarrassin... But it was also motherfuckin amazing... The feelings I had for Tav flew out the window a long time ago. I haven't motherfuckin had flushed feelings for someone in forever, and being as she's gonna be all up and working here for a while... Would it hurt to take a motherfuckin chance?

I'm gonna need a miracle...

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?? THE CIRCUS ENDED YESTERDAY FUCKASS!!"

I looked over to see Karbro yelling at Cynthia. She covered her face and mumbled "i'm sorry," over and over again.

"Karbro! Hey! Brother! It's ok motherfucker! She's one of us now..." I said, laying a motherfuckin hand on his shoulder. He frowned and looked at her.

"SHE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE HORNS GAMZEE! SHE CANT-"

"Hussie doesn't have motherfuckin horns." I all up and said with a blank stare. He sighed.

"Gamzee, it's not that simple... I want you to understand. She's not like us... Did you tell-"

"I've told her already, Karbro."

"SHIT GAMZEE WHAT THE HELL-"

He was cut off by Hussie who stepped in to see what all the motherfuckin noise was.

"Karkat! Calm down! Now all of you get the tent down. We're leaving in an hour."

"BUT HUSSIE-" Karkat all up and butted in.

"It's final. She's staying with us. I just don't know for how long."

He flashed Cynthia an evil grin. I don't know why, but i didn't motherfuckin like it... I didnt care for it when they first met, but this time... I all up and got mad.

"Come on lil mama." I said while grabbing her motherfuckin hand. We walked to the giant tent and helped take it down. She got alot of motherfuckin stares from the others which looked like it upset her, but I'd keep it my duty to all up and cheer her up again. After the tent was taken down and folded up, motherfuckin Vriska stepped up to us as the others all up and put the tent away.

"So... What do you have here, pie-head?"

"This is Cynthia..." I said while all up and pulling her behind me.

"Oh, come on now Gamzee. I'm not interested in hurting your silly little pet."

My blood started to motherfuckin boil and I could feel my eyes start to turn motherfuckin red. Vriska laughed and walked away, leaving me with motherfuckin clentched fists. I felt a hand on my shoulder and quickly turned the fuck around. It was Cynthia. I just all up and stared at her for a while. Then, we heard the train horn. It was time to motherfuckin leave. Cynthia and I made it back to the train and jumped into my motherfuckin boxcar.

It was only motherfuckin smooth sailing from here.