Chapter 2

*Gamzee's POV*

The show was about to begin. It never got old, walking out there and acting like... Well... Motherfuckin me. It was fun. Ever since we started this circus, I had all up and loved the idea of being a normal motherfuckin clown again. I didn't want to hurt anyone... I wanted to make them laugh. And this might all up and be a motherfuckin way to redeem myself.

Sollux lit up the whole motherfuckin place and the show got started. The first act was motherfuckin Equius all up and riding in on a musclebeast. Nep and Aradia were doing motherfuckin sick ass stunts. Nobody saw me, but I was all up and looking out the little crack of the tent. Nobody saw me until motherfuckin Karbro walked past me.

"GAMZEE! WHAT THE HELL MAN? STOP FUCKING STANDING AROUND! YOU HAVE TO GET THE FUCK READY!" He yelled. If there wasn't music playin and people cheerin, they might've motherfuckin heard him.

"Awwww, calm down Karbro. We don't go out until the motherfuckin end. Just relax, and sit beside your moirail." I said, all up and offering him a seat.

He motherfuckin sighed and sat down, watching the circus. I could've sworn to the mirthful messiahs, I saw him all up and motherfuckin smile. We loved this place. We were with each other again and we motherfuckin enjoyed each other's company. It didn't all up and matter who killed who. We've all died atleast once. This was kinda like a motherfuckin second chance. Or third for some motherfuckers.

We all up and appeared here one day. We didn't know where the fuck we were, or where John, Dave, Rose, or Jade went. Turns out, we were all up and on motherfuckin Earth! Everyone thought it was a motherfuckin dream bubble, but motherfuckin Hussie said it was real.

Even he all up and wondered how the Earth wasn't destroyed yet...

"HEY. FUCKASS. YOU STILL THERE??" Karbro says, waving his hand infront of my motherfuckin face.

"Yeah brother, i'm here... Just got alot on my motherfuckin thinkpan that's all."

"WELL COME ON DUMBASS. WE'RE UP."

I nodded and got up. Karbro, Feferi and I always motherfuckin ended the show. We were so motherfuckin miraculous, it wasn't even funny. It was the same motherfuckin routine, but this time... Something was off. That's when I saw that motherfuckin miracle. Right there, all up in the front row. She looked so motherfuckin beautiful... But so out of place... The show ended and I walked over to motherfuckin meet that miracle. She turned around and we were standing face to face.

"Hey." Was all I could motherfuckin come up with...

Then I all up and offered her a walk outside. This would either turn out really motherfuckin good... Or really motherfuckin bad.