01

Liliac Johnson

I was sitting along my bed looking at the rain pour down my window. I hear a knock on my door and my mom comes in. "Liliac, are you okay?" "Yeah mom?" I replied with a weak smile. By the way, my name is Liliac.

I was awaken by the noise of birds chirping. After awhile it got annoying. I rise from my bed and walk towards my closet and chose my outfit for the day (picture above). I walk out of my room and grab an apple. "Bye mom." I yell across the doorway to reach me mom. I shut the door behind me and walk to school.

I walk into the main entrance and walk to my locker. My friend Bailey comes from behind me. "Hey." I smile. "Dude, do you not see that guy checking you out?"she guestured over to him. "Nah. But he looks like a sex God." I wink. 

Bailey shoves my should and winked at me and left. Well that was weird. "Hey ma' what's yo name?" I turned around and saw the "sex God" me and bailey were talking about. "Liliac. You?" I asked nervously. Fucking Liliac why are you so fucking nervous. "Call me Daddy." He said smirking. "Alright daddy, Ill see you around." I said as I turned around and swayed my hips.

Eventually lunch came. Finally. Me and Bailey usually sit at a specific table.  Our table was toppled by some snotty bitches.

"Move." I say. The group of girls quickly got up and move to a different table. I saw Bailey at the lunch line and she saw me and a girl pushes her out of the line. Anger filled my body as I walked to the girl and her little bitchy friends. You've mess with the wrong girl bitch.
I went up to her and punched her square in the face. She put her hand on her cheek and tried punching back but she missed. I grabbed Bailey off the floor and heads to the restroom. "Thanks." Bailey said. "Yeah, no one messes with us." I said laughing while I wipe the dirt off of her.

I was going through my locker when I heard a familiar voice.
"Hey ma'."

"Hey." I Replied.

"Wanna hang after school?" The guy whomes name I still don't know asked.

"How am I supposed to hang out with someone whomes name I don't know?" I said.

"I'm Sammy, Sammy Wilk." Sammy said.

"Okay, I guess we can hang." I said with a cheesy smile.

"Can I see your phone?" Sammy asked.

I handed Sammy my phone as he typed something in.

"There, you have my number now." He said with a wink.

"I'll see you then." I said.
----------------------------

Hey guys!¡
This is my new fanfic.
Yes It's about Sammy Wilk.
I also promised myself that I would finish it. So no worrying if I finish or not.

It's gonna get better and I plan to update everyday. I'm gonna try my best 💘

Vote/comment💜💜