18

Liliac Johnson

3 months later...

After me and Ethan kissed we decided to give it a shot. I told Sammy and he wasn't too happy. He started to turn into his old self which I was highly worried about. I would check up on him every now and then but I started to stop ever since I walked in on him having sexual intercourse on the table with another girl.

It didn't break me or anything, it left me a little down though . My feelings slowly started to leave from Sam week after week. I decided I should focus on Ethan more and set Sam aside.

Me and Ethan have been dating for about two months now. We get along pretty good and I love him just as much as he loves me. Ethan and Grayson do vine and YouTube and all that stuff so it gets me worried about the fans and what they would do to Ethan not knowing he has a girlfriend. Ethan and I haven't really announced our Relationship to anyone but Grayson, Cameron ( his sister ), and his parents.

"BAbe?!" I yell wondering where Ethan was.

"Downstairs!" He yelled back.

I went downstairs and I was fumed at what i saw.

" ETHAN!!!" I yelled stomping over to him.

" here babe. I only took one calm down." He laughed.

Ethan was eating MY donuts. He does this every time but it's okay because I love him.

I playfully punch his arm and put my donuts back in the pantry.

I grab my keys and walk out the door.

"Where are you going?" He yells following me.

"Taco Bell. Want anything or do you want to come?"

"I'll come."

We arrive to the fast food restaurant and enter hand in hand. As I walk in I turn for a split second and I saw Sammy. Kill myself.

I tugged on Ethan's hands getting his attention and telling him Sam was here. I told Ethan about Sammy when we started dating so I could get him to know what happened in my life back then.

I started to walk faster until Ethan slowed me down.

"Liliac you need to stop being scared"

"I just don't like seeing him or seeing me."

"If he does anything I'm right here to protect you. Okay?"

"Okay." I replied as he kissed me. ( tfios reference )

" Liliac!!! " someone I wish didn't say.

" kill myself " I mumbled.

"Go talk to him" Ethan said nudging me.

" are you sure?"

"Yeah. I'll be right here. I'll make are your safe."

I nodded my head and nervously walked over to Sammy.

"Hey beautiful" he slurred making me notice he was drunk.

"Don't call me that"

"When are you coming home??"

"Never."

"But babe.." He whined.

"I have a boyfriend Samuel. You know that."

"I'm better though" he scoffed.

"Not really.. He doesn't cheat on my, he takes good care of me, asks me if I'm okay, he also makes me food."